#RipTwitter

I think Twitter is going down. Maybe not tomorrow, but at this rate, I'd be surprised if it lasts another month.

That aside, a fair few people in this thread describe Twitter as a Liberal hellsite gone amuck. Some of that is definitely true, but I liked how Twitter was a bit of a gong show. Twitter is what you make it and it serves very different roles around the world. Many I hadn't considered until I read this:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

There will be bucketloads of articles and reports citing Elon as every name under the sun because the first thing he did was get rid of the government employees that controlled content. That arm no longer exists, and he has disabled the propaganda machine, which will have rattled a few cages.

Attachments

• 1D2D6BAE-3DDA-40B8-9B8E-05555F508AE9.jpeg
    1D2D6BAE-3DDA-40B8-9B8E-05555F508AE9.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 10
tbf to Musk, it's not like he's went into a company at the top of it's game. Probably being quite cute in the whole: i want to rid half the staff here so i'll look like a knob and see X % quit. If the figures of losing 4m a day/week are true then, you, know....

Dorsey apparently, in the later years, ran a ship with more holes than the titanic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back