RIP David Bowie

I thought "no way this is true!" His son was on twitter just last week with birthday wishes, and even yesterday regarding good reviews on the new album, etc. But he's confirmed it. :(

Last edited:
I listened to the new album Blackstar yesterday which I find really great.
I woke up with this news this morning. RIP.

I watched Labyrinth with my girlfriend's kids yesterday since it was my favorite movie when I was a little kid. That's sad news. RIP

Heart broken here...

Ashes to ashes...

R.I.P.

I have BBC 6 Music on who are simply playing back to back Bowie songs.

What a gift to humankind he was - R.I.P.

Hm, i 'm not usually one to mourn for Celebs, but of course i really liked David Bowie...who is of course someone, a far cry away, from what goes through as Celeb in this day and age..

The tune of Let's Dance is engraved into my earliest happy memories, and i remember a lot of his music accompanying me through various parts of my life:)

A great man, and foremost a great musician, which i believe to gave been a great inspirational force to many, and he will be missed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Such shocking and sad news - David Bowie died much too young. We can only comfort ourselves with his fantastic legacy. RIP Big Man.

My best mate with Bowie Waxwork

Here's my mate loving this Bowie wax work In Madam Tussauds,Amsterdam 2010 :( He is desolate with the news naturally as am I. A great loss to music and culture!!

21940_104553649571315_4648448_n.jpg

His talent will be missed.Some really great music over the year,s and some decent acting gig,s.R.I.P. BOWIEPeace Out! Out Of The Mist! shewoff​

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 30
Some amazing tributes I saw on FB today

One is a painting the other is a drawing they wanted me to share them when I said they were great! :)

21607_571260763039889_8404069612194689871_n.jpg

11237564_571260729706559_757982851290994605_n.jpg

Ground Control to Major Tom

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in the most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
For here am I sitting in my tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there's nothing I can do"
- David Bowie, Space Oddity

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back