Rightlander to Support Ontario iGaming Market with Compliance Solution

“It was only a matter of time before the Canadian iGaming sector started down the path to regulation. We have been scanning at the State level in the USA for a while now and are well equipped to monitor from individual States in Canada like Ontario.”
“Rightlander is able to scan from local IP addresses so that our clients get to see how content is geo-targeted to consumers at both Country and State level.”

psst Ian, we don't thave states here You could say, we are a democratic state, or the queen is head of state when it's all-encompassing, however, you wouldn't say 'individual states', as then, it become provincial :p

Last edited:
“It was only a matter of time before the Canadian iGaming sector started down the path to regulation. We have been scanning at the State level in the USA for a while now and are well equipped to monitor from individual States in Canada like Ontario.”
“Rightlander is able to scan from local IP addresses so that our clients get to see how content is geo-targeted to consumers at both Country and State level.”

psst Ian, we don't thave states here You could say, we are a democratic state, or the queen is head of state when it's all-encompassing, however, you wouldn't say 'individual states', as then, it become provincial :p
We will see how accurate they are with my Starlink internet. OLG sometimes allows me and sometimes doesn't. Really wish I knew if it is a setting somewhere as my cell phone works 100% of the time. When i suddenly stop being allowed i switch to my cell phone's internet....and that may stop working then i switch back to my normal internet....makes no sense. zero vpn. thankfully I have a pretty high data cap and since I work from home now I don't use much of it anymore otherwise

We will see how accurate they are with my Starlink internet. OLG sometimes allows me and sometimes doesn't. Really wish I knew if it is a setting somewhere as my cell phone works 100% of the time. When i suddenly stop being allowed i switch to my cell phone's internet....and that may stop working then i switch back to my normal internet....makes no sense. zero vpn. thankfully I have a pretty high data cap and since I work from home now I don't use much of it anymore otherwise
Dunno, if te sam,e but here, on CM, when I used my tablet, it always read as I was different countries, but with my pc, always said Canada.

Dunno, if te sam,e but here, on CM, when I used my tablet, it always read as I was different countries, but with my pc, always said Canada.
ah thanks....i'm fairly tech savy but i've never made myself too familiar with how they check for someone's location. I know these days it likely includes a combination of GPS, ISP, external IP and likely the browser....as well VPN ips/known ISPs are likely also black listed

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back