Rich Wilde Tomb Of Madness

Is there a place I can see this info? Averages for hitting and exposure for each slot?

The only developer I know that is publishing all details is JustForTheWin. All others seem rather reserved in being totally transparent.

Which Quickspin game do you have in mind? They haven't done it for all slots but here's for example Sakura Fortune.

upload_2019-7-3_8-9-11.png

Last edited:
The only developer I know that is publishing all details is JustForTheWin. All others seem rather reserved in being totally transparent.

Which Quickspin game do you have in mind? They haven't done it for all slots but here's for example Sakura Fortune.

View attachment 110777

Love it!
I want that for every slot VS has. :D

Ok, ok... lets start with Bonanza and DOA 1 and 2 ;)

Love it!
I want that for every slot VS has. :D

Ok, ok... lets start with Bonanza and DOA 1 and 2 ;)

sorry but BTG does not offer a client area, hence, no insight into their game details. :(

Netent is not as detailed as Quickspin but they do give some RTP distribution and feature hit rates as well as max win.

DOA

DOA2

sorry but BTG does not offer a client area, hence, no insight into their game details. :(

Netent is not as detailed as Quickspin but they do give some RTP distribution and feature hit rates as well as max win.

DOA

View attachment 110793

DOA2

View attachment 110794

Almost same hit frequency. Interesting.
What about Blood Suckers 2? Used to play that a lot and not getting many >100x wins.
Wondering about Pragmatic too. Big win frequency but also >200x. Especially in latest slots like Pirate Gold, 5 lions Gold, The Dog House, ....

Almost same hit frequency. Interesting.
What about Blood Suckers 2? Used to play that a lot and not getting many >100x wins.
Wondering about Pragmatic too. Big win frequency but also >200x. Especially in latest slots like Pirate Gold, 5 lions Gold, The Dog House, ....

Well almost. The free spins triggers are quite different, doesn't look much but in reality, it is about 20 - 25% lower rate on DOA2

Blood Suckers II

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back