Responsible Gaming Gone Mad !!!!!

brianmon

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm4
Whilst playing at LeoVegas

ScreenHunter_183 Jul. 22 22.03.jpg

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

This was actually the second warning. the first popped up after 6 minutes of play. But I thought it was just a one-off. so didn't take a screenshot

Huh do they have a settings page or somewhere you can change the frequency of that? Every five minutes is a bit much....

Yes I've had these types of messages.

I'm in two minds. Personally I'd like the option to turn them off as I'm fully aware of how much I've lost (or occasionally gained). Yes we all need to gamble sensibly but it should be optional.

These messages are "Nanny" state. Bit like the poxy EU determined to ban vaping when it's the only thing that has successfully made me quit smoking!

I guess they are a reality check for those of us caught in a "chasing losses" spiral but irritating if you are grinding a bonus and stopping isn't an option lol

Aren't these pop-ups only meant to be once an hour or so? I find them very irritating as I already know how much I am winning or losing. It's always depressing though to see the pop up stating how much you have lost. At any rate every 5 or 10 minutes is a bit too much. Although you were playing Monopoly the Big Event and seems that has the big bet option could be the reason why the pop-up is more frequent in this case? Just a thought:)

Normally there in 1hr increments, But as nobody probably lasts an hour of play the decided to drop it to like 5 minutes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back