Remove Roulette method

love2winalot

Dormant account
Hiya: I thought a post could be edited by the poster at any time, but i was mistaken. I am requesting you, or max, or someone, to go to page 2 of the Roulette thread, and remove my post that contains the method of play. Go ahead and put the, 'Post removed by love2winalot", or whatever. Thanks. Hugh

love2winalot

Dormant account
Hiya: As long as it is there, the same few people will keep asking about it, and then others will. I don't have the time to deal with it. besides, a majority of the board is also getting tired of it. While back here in vegas, i am playing at Binions. When i return to the Philippines, and play on-line again, i will just post more winning screenshots...............That ought to shut them up:D

hehehe, just kidding. I am going thru the Wizard of odds, 1000000 spins. It is slow and painstaking, but at least then i have a verifiable reference that anybody can look at. Thanks.

maxd

Complaints (PAB) Manager
Staff member
Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit uncomfortable making the call here -- normally we don't delete posts that have become part of an ongoing discussion out of respect for the participants -- so I'll leave it to Bryan to decide what's best here. I'll flag your request so he'll see it ASAP.

NASHVEGAS

Banned User - flamming, disrespecting admin,
I believe Simmo deleted it this afternoon Max.....I do not understand how a member who was under no duress to make this voluntary post can just have it deleted per his request......Under certain circumstances, it may be necessary to delete a post but this is not one of them:mad: