Remember those eerie hums a while back?

Maybe some remember, a few (couple?) years back, strange sounds heard and recorded around the world with no discernible explanation?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

around that
creepy hums and wails around the world noone could explain, though conspiracy theorists had a summer of fodder
I remember that. I would be laying in bed and hear it around 2 am, almost every night. Trying to figure what the hell it was. It humming and thumping, like the raod moving, but no cars.

I remember that. I would be laying in bed and hear it around 2 am, almost every night. Trying to figure what the hell it was. It humming and thumping, like the raod moving, but no cars.
saw and herd a few vids; from creaking to moans to being likened to the sounds of a horn (so, naturally, the end-of-times ilk jumped up and down).
I always figured it was a natural phenomenoa we just weren't familair with

Thanks! That is something i have been pondering about..
I actually came up with that theory myself! I thought it was caused by the grinding of tectonic plates, under extreme pressure..
It's the only thing that would make sense - that it came from below the earth surface, as opposed to 'from the sky' which is what most people seemed to think.

I'm not sure if i'm happy with that confirmation of sorts though :p
There already are a number of volcanoes that could more or less bring an end to our civilization.

Thanks! That is something i have been pondering about..
I actually came up with that theory myself! I thought it was caused by the grinding of tectonic plates, under extreme pressure..
It's the only thing that would make sense - that it came from below the earth surface, as opposed to 'from the sky' which is what most people seemed to think.

I'm not sure if i'm happy with that confirmation of sorts though :p
There already are a number of volcanoes that could more or less bring an end to our civilization.
ya I just figured it was sort sort of 'Earth settling' sort of thing, which I suppose it was.
Most things in this world have a natural explanation - just because we havent unearthed (heh) it yet, doesnt mean it isnt there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back