dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Wildchemy by Relax Gaming - a bit of low volatility fun, not bad.
Spin Town by Red Tiger - it's all about the Wilds, especially the Millwall soccer hooligans.
Contact by Play'n Go - strange game, not sure what to think of it.

steveh35

Ueber Meister
In the spin town one Dunover did you mention you have to pay for the spins during the rock n roll feature I cannot remember if you did?

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
In the spin town one Dunover did you mention you have to pay for the spins during the rock n roll feature I cannot remember if you did?
Yes, it's like The Wishmaster - once you trigger the Wild features, each spin is paid while the enhancement is active. Therefore it will likely be booted from bonus play.

PoissonX

Newbie member
Hi @dunover, have you played the game Temple Tumble by Relax? By far their best game out there, would be nice to hear your thoughts about it.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Hi @dunover, have you played the game Temple Tumble by Relax? By far their best game out there, would be nice to hear your thoughts about it.
Not for real since I did the demo video. I do thinks it's a good game for those wanting a less volatile Megaways slot with slightly less big-win potential and more frequent bonus rounds.