Relationships

ur never alone when you have this forum

i always find there plenty to keep the mind occupied here with the diverse set of charectors and there sense of humours

my life is certainly brighter for this place and thats entirely down to those that post here :thumbsup:

ur never alone when you have this forum

i always find there plenty to keep the mind occupied here with the diverse set of charectors and there sense of humours

my life is certainly brighter for this place and thats entirely down to those that post here :thumbsup:

That's because there are a lot of caring individuals here. We may not know each other on an intimate personal level, but there is still a feeling of friendship/closeness from daily interaction. They may only be words typed in a forum, sometimes in a heated debate, or in a nonsensical thread, but it brings together people from different parts of the world. People who would never have met if it weren't for the fact that they all share one single thing in common...GAMBLING!

And from that, they find other things they have in common, and friendships continue to spread and grow. And it's wonderful we have a place we can go to every day to congregate with friends, and share more than just gambling.:thumbsup:

Gawd!!! Thats depressing....

In reference to your picture of the person in the desert:eek2: Though I know the feeling, I have moments like that myself :oops:

cereal.jpg

Its 4.15 in the morning - Voltron keeps nagging me to go bed and for some weird reason, Im seriously wired:eek2: Will pay for this when my little one wakes up and demands breakfast:p

So true Sha!

Waking up being without milk is the most depressing thing I know :(
Then I can't have my morning coffee, and if I don't get that, I won't wake up:eek2:
So if I'm not awake it doesn't matter if I'm alone or not...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back