Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Sometimes it feels tough being optimistic :(

Attachments

• 548371_289943931079656_126894987384552_666800_330162417_n.jpg
    548371_289943931079656_126894987384552_666800_330162417_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 120
Even when it SEEMS like you're all alone, you rarely really are.

Take the guy in your poster for instance... who do you think took his picture? :)

(hugs)

Even when it SEEMS like you're all alone, you rarely really are.

Take the guy in your poster for instance... who do you think took his picture? :)

(hugs)

O no, don't you dare try to cheer me up :eek2:

Even when it's really really bad, it can always get worser :(

How about a joke to cheer you up :)

A man rings his doctor and says:

"Doctor, doctor, I'm sick"

The doctor says:

"Well just how sick are you?"

The man replies...

"Pretty Sick, I'm in bed with my sister!"

:D

Sometimes it feels tough being optimistic :(

Personally I prefer to be realistic.

Considering there are no foot prints anywhere near this guy I have to wonder how long he's been standing there. I mean seriously, if he's going to wander out in the middle of the desert and then stand there so long his footprints disappear he can't very well complain that he's alone.

And as for relationships, sure there's plenty of fish in the sea. There's sharks and whales and jellyfish and if you go down deep enough there's some really weird shit that I can't even describe. Personally, I'm a little fussier than that but then I don't mind spending most of my time alone. Loneliness is for people who don't enjoy their own company and I'm a pretty entertaining guy even if I am the only one around to enjoy it.

Don't mind me. I have no idea what this thread is even about. I'm just rambling like usual.

Don't mind me. I have no idea what this thread is even about. I'm just rambling like usual.

A ramblingthread maybe ;)

To be honest it's fun to see what a thread can turn in to.
I found the text and thought it was my kind of humor in it. It's sometimes difficult to be surrounded by negative people, and whatever you say they just keep being negative.:eek2:

I hadn't expected anyone to believe I was serious, but with the first reply and then three members sending me pm's asking how I felt and if there was something they could do for me, I didn't know what to do :p

I'm an optimist by nature, trying to deal with a tough life, and it's hard sometimes.
I promise I'll be clearer the next time I try to be funny ;)

Thanks to those that tried to cheer me up:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back