Regrets? I've had a few.

OMFG that is the worst gambling story I've ever heard! :eek:
(Worst outcome I mean - not the way you told it!)

OK, so I suppose you have to look at it like you only lost $20 - but boy that must sting!

KK

Yeah it is bad and it was only a $20 deposit but that week id lost a grand..so wast just a one off deposit..worse thing was i also won trn grand on pokies at the club and also had trifecta on the melbourne cup i only had 10% of it and also the quinella twice it paid $500 trifecta paid $55000..so ended up with $6500..but id usually put first 4 on but i got to the pub to put my bet on with only min to spare...i had the first 4 in the 5 i boxed in the quinella...it paid 1.4 million after that day though my luck went bad and the rest is history...im the reason for hundreds of people playing online from cessnock..my story got round town pretty quick...some versions i heard was i won $500000 and others i lost a million...that was my chance at being rich and i never took advantage...but if i was able to finish my game on max damage it was going to be worth more than $200000 im sure thats why my account was closed for no reason...

I forgot this thread was still going.
Gives everyone " yes we are fools hugs" , but all is forgiven. We can go back now to silly fools instead of regretful fools. I'm first in line :D

I've had a lot of regrets over the years with playing the pokies but one online disaster that I will never forget & was a lesson well earned - check before you bet.
I was playing at 32Red & was up to 2000 USD & thought I'm going to play down to $1500 & then take it out, so I started playing games I had never played before, hitting max bet & having a few spins. I was down to $1800 & went into Dragon's Myth hit max bet then spin & noticed I only had $800 left - the max bet was a $1000, I had never seen a max bet that high so wasn't expecting it, I always check before clicking the spin button now. I took the $800 out :)

LAST NIGHT :mad:

Won 150 quid of RR on 40p spin.

then decided to try a "few" spins on Bruce Lee.

the rest is history :mad::mad::mad:

Greed got the better of me all on a £20 depo

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back