Non-Bonus Complaint Redbet Withdrawal Issue

ALBIVER

Dormant account
Hallo,

i've requested a banking withdrawal on 25/12, processed on 26/12. Waiting time for transfer between euro banks usually is one banking day.

I've not yet received money on my bank account.

What's wrong with this withdrawal?

Hallo,

i've requested a banking withdrawal on 25/12, processed on 26/12. Waiting time for transfer between euro banks usually is one banking day.

I don't know. I don't work in their support. Did you ask them? If so, what did they say?

Hallo,

You joined 5-6 years back and this is your first post! Welcome.
If you ask their customer service or finance department and they maintain they sent the payment they should be able to supply you with an 'originators reference number'. This would contain your bank details in the last digits so you could check they are correct. If so, you can ask your bank to search for the transaction - often if there is a small error your bank holds the money in a 'suspense account' while they determine the payee it is intended for, or return the funds back to the originator, i.e. Redbet or their named processor.

Hallo,

It can be anything between 3 and 5 days, sometimes longer. 26th was thursday, so you`ve had friday, then weekend,
monday, tuesday, then I assume some bank holidays. If it was processed, don`t worry, you should get paid on monday.

Michael

I have been paid on 8 January.

"Redbet Support

Jan 7 (8 days ago)

to me
Hello *****,

Thank you for your email.

We have been in contact with Trustly in the morning and sent the withdrawal again, and it should have been successful.

We apologize for any conveniences this have caused you."

:)

I have been paid on 8 January.

"Redbet Support

Jan 7 (8 days ago)

to me
Hello *****,

Thank you for your email.

We have been in contact with Trustly in the morning and sent the withdrawal again, and it should have been successful.

We apologize for any conveniences this have caused you."

:)

'again' is the crucial word here. They basically messed up, and the payment was returned as 'beneficiary untraceable' by your bank at which point Redbet checked it to your account, and resent the details correctly. This is very likely the cause, as the timescale fits. Even with the holiday period, Redbet do pay fast and your bank would have had it at latest 2-4 January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back