Resolved Redbet issue, and news regarding Andy?!

Absolutely, good point.

I would like to point out in closing here that the issue has now been resolved, I'm sure IncredibleStuff will be happy too.

Cheers
Andy
(Can't thank any of you due to my post count I'm note being rude)

Phew.

Interesting.

I think you should start a new thread about your new job so it's not buried into a Redbet issue thread!

Welcome back Andy :) and to celebrate your new job ive just made a deposit at MrGreen :) havent been there in a while.

Hi Andy mate, glad to see you again:)\
Was a bit worried there, let's just say the timing was bad, at least concerning my case..
Bet you were a busy bee, a notification would have saved a lot of forum space:

To anyone who cares, indeed, i am happy because i got my money back.
But to me, it still is important to highlight this issue towards Netent's main offices
Alex is a bit busy now due the re-organisation, but i think this will be sent to Netent, and as such i would appreciate a mod
updating the title to either Strange Netent issue disappearing balance, and splitting the relevant info, or closing this thread as resolved, and i could also then myself start a new one where people can report similar experiences?
Anyway, thanks Alex and Andy too, i am happy to have my funds returned!

Absolutely, good point.

I would like to point out in closing here that the issue has now been resolved, I'm sure IncredibleStuff will be happy too.

Cheers
Andy
(Can't thank any of you due to my post count I'm note being rude)

great that you did not dissapeared
cm would not be the same without you

hi andy welcome back m8 ! nice to know your going to still be around all the best with the new outfit ) :thumbsup:

also hi & welcome alex youve got some big feet to fill welcome aboard

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh a change from Red to Green... :D
Good to see you back around Andy!
And good luck at MrGreen.
Haven't got an account there yet but might try them in a while as they have a good selection of slots I like. :thumbsup:

Anyway good to see you around again! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back