Red Hot Devil (Microgaming)

miso

Meister Member
MM
This one looks good, due to be released early October, so any day now :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure i read in an e-mail it is released on Wednesday coming along with Playboy multi player so im looking forward to that one.

Didn't know they were releasing a multiplayer version of Playboy. The official MG site says it has fixed 20 lines and you have to keep a multilpier thermometer active in order to be eligible to receive the free spins. Those are randomly triggered and give 12 spins with an extra wild. So it seems it's just a re-skin of multiplayer Avalon which IMO is awful so I'll be skipping this one.

Yes but they still force you to play all 25 lines. Same idea as the 243 lines but they just label it different. I am not a fan:mad:

Haven't noticed the fixed lines. Those expanding wilds are asking for 1 to 5 lines play.

Its a clone of High Society, just an extra pick me feature to choose.

Microgaming output is getting very poor, just a few tentpole releases a year, and the rest of the time mostly forgettable 1 play and done tat. Or a clone. Or 3 clones of the same game.

Yes but they still force you to play all 25 lines. Same idea as the 243 lines but they just label it different. I am not a fan:mad:

Yep couldn't agree more. I'm all for different types of slots to cater to everyone and 243 liners defo have their place but cmon microgaming. When you make a 25 line slot please don't deny the players the ability to change the amount of lines played. We all like to play pennies sometimes, if even to 0 our balance.

Tried it at Nedplay with $60. Lowrolling at less than $1 bets, yet didn't manage to hit even one feature. Largest win also was about 5x only. A bit too tight for my taste! Let's hope Game of Thrones will be more generous, if that's the next game.

Its a clone of High Society, just an extra pick me feature to choose.

Microgaming output is getting very poor, just a few tentpole releases a year, and the rest of the time mostly forgettable 1 play and done tat. Or a clone. Or 3 clones of the same game.

Not quite the same, jackpot win is different shown in the jackpot meter. so the variance is different. cannot say which is actually higher.

tried it at 32red

chewed threw $25 at 25 cent bets feature paid a tenner biggest normal game win was 5 times easy went 15 spins without anything
to early for me to judge yet .symbols all look alike and are hard to follow .might give it a miss in the future

Just seen it for the first time at 32Red.
I'm going to try in in practice first before real. :D

Didn't know they were releasing a multiplayer version of Playboy. The official MG site says it has fixed 20 lines and you have to keep a multilpier thermometer active in order to be eligible to receive the free spins. Those are randomly triggered and give 12 spins with an extra wild. So it seems it's just a re-skin of multiplayer Avalon which IMO is awful so I'll be skipping this one.

The only multi player slot i had played before was Isis so did not really know what to expect with the Playboy one.Will be giving this a miss after my experience today.70 euro down the drain within 20 mins.

Verdict - 25 (fixed) lines = daft :)

It's fairly clear based on their recent release schedule that Microgaming is hellbent on getting everyone to play all their slots in the exact same way
same lines, same variance. No respect at all for their user base because it will be perfectly obvious to them from the continued success of their older games that players want to choose line numbers.

In any business, it's a dangerous game to treat customers' preferences as an irrelevance

tried a bit for like 30$ but somehow toooooo much red on the screen...starts hurting after a while....anyone else feel that way...:eek:

Gave it around 500 spins which was enough to try all 3 features. Didn't win nor lose any money during the experience. It's hard to tell the variance as the features are somehow limited and there's no multiplier in the base game.

Not a fan, not sure if I'll play it again.

I gave it around 400 spins of 500 in fun play until I went to the toilet and threw up!!! no bonus / free spins whatever and only a tiny weeny 20x win was the best, soooooo boring :eek2:

I'd not say that it's a horrible year for MGS, but it could be better. MGS had only 4 "major" releases this year:

Jurassic Park (appears to be a hit)
Avalon II (didn't live up to the hype but seems to have some fans)
T2 (miss)
GwG II (miss)

Fun fact: All of them are 243-way slots.

As for the "too much/too many" clones released at the same time, I really don't know what's up with that.

Well I tried Multi-player Playboy and got a free spins round where I got 4 wilds (the car symbol) on one payline which gave me £100 on a £1 bet.

Then gave this a try at (I was playing this at 32RED - obviously). Got free spins twice and chose the multiplier round both times.

Both times I got double re-triggers. The first round paid about 96x bet.

The second paid better thanks to a 5OAK of the pitchfork with 6x multiplier. That alone paid 60x bet.

Total for the round - 179x bet.

Have managed no better than 2 5OAKs of the royal flush (4th highest paying symbol) in the base game.

It's not bad....but I'm kind of waiting for it to "go all High Society in full-on money-munching mode on my ass". And when that happens, I'll probably give it the same wide berth that I did to High Society.

Attachments

• RHD32redFS6xmultiplier5oakofpitchforkat6xpaid60xbettotal4round179xbet.jpg
    RHD32redFS6xmultiplier5oakofpitchforkat6xpaid60xbettotal4round179xbet.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 222

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back