Recommend a MG slot...

Yep agree with everyone re: break the bank again. Like Jasmine I kinda like Cashanova. Silly game but I enjoy it. I also like Harveys but it doesn't come out too much. I also like Dolphin Tales.

I agree with Deck The Halls as I have mentioned elsewhere hit £700 with a 0.30 spin ,also Agent Jane Blonde has paid me well. I did go through a stage of playing Monster Meteors if u hit a really high multiplier+ cash and spins ur laughing. Also Little Chief Big Cash in the bonus if u avoid the wolf it can pay up to 100xstake and up to an extra 40 free spins + u recieve 10 spins (x2mult)just for entering the bonus!This used to be my go to game when i was struggling ,playing 0.50 a spin.But payout seems less now ,as with every game!!

I played Break the bank Again and managed to get
15 free spins and hit 4 or 5 extra free spins while
it was happening. The worst part was I ended up
with 0.00 after all was said and done. That made
me want to give up on that slot for good.

I'm surprised no body mentioned Magic Spell.
That paid well for me a few times...

Other favorites include:
Loaded
Lucky Stars
Prime Property
& my enemy, but LOVE the concept and potential: Stash of The Titans

Same thing happened to me several times with break de bank..Got the bonus round some extra spins and landed up with 0.00 or one time got a whole 1.50..I am amazed at the 2,000.00, 4,000.00 and 8,000.00 wins!!!

Being from the US I was not able to play the new games. But when I did play my favorites were:

Snow Honeys (love throwing the snow balls)
Frankencash
Ladies Night
Supe It Up (last time I played this I had 11 retriggers and a very nice payout!)
Kathmandu
Fat lady Sings

The last few times I had won the FS on Break the Bank I came away feeling robbed. 3 features and not one single line win. Very, very frustrating.

Before the move I also enjoyed playing tally Ho, the Osbournes and cashville.

Hi,

My favourites are:

Avalon
Santa Paws
Deck the Halls
Isis
Centre Court
Jolly Jester
Magic Spell
Loaded
Dolphin Tale
Harveys

I have hit over 5k on all the above slots. There are also other good slots where i have had 5k+ hits on all of them too (but they suck me dry most of the time)

Thunderstruck
Tally Ho
Spring break

Progressives:

Cashsplash (15 Line)
Wowpot (3 Line)

I have hit the Cashsplash progressive and hit the Max (2 Wilds and a Blue 7) of 2k on WowPot for a 1.50 bet. Havent hit the progressive on Wowpot though... Both the above can also rack your credits up quickly if you hit a nice run.

Nate

Hi,

My favourites are:

Avalon
Santa Paws
Deck the Halls
Isis
Centre Court
Jolly Jester
Magic Spell
Loaded
Dolphin Tale
Harveys

I have hit over 5k on all the above slots. There are also other good slots where i have had 5k+ hits on all of them too (but they suck me dry most of the time)

Thunderstruck
Tally Ho
Spring break

Progressives:

Cashsplash (15 Line)
Wowpot (3 Line)

I have hit the Cashsplash progressive and hit the Max (2 Wilds and a Blue 7) of 2k on WowPot for a 1.50 bet. Havent hit the progressive on Wowpot though... Both the above can also rack your credits up quickly if you hit a nice run.

Nate

nate...your list is my list..these are the games I play the most...However, I have never hit 5,000.00, or even 1,000.00 ..Good for you...Are you placing high bets? I usually play 1.00 per spin, maybe thats too wimpy to expect a big payout:confused:

nate...your list is my list..these are the games I play the most...However, I have never hit 5,000.00, or even 1,000.00 ..Good for you...Are you placing high bets? I usually play 1.00 per spin, maybe thats too wimpy to expect a big payout:confused:

Hi Weplant.. Yes - Between 10 - 20 bucks a spin.. Have hit a few k off small bets also...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back