Recent and Last Session of Slots at MG

Greigssy

Meister Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2010
Location
Scotland
I just thought I would share my recent and probably last session of slots at MG for a few weeks as I need to vent.

Well firstly I made the terrible sin of reversing part of a £300 withdrawal(damn 48hr pending periods!)which I had built up over a couple of days which was only my money back from the past week .I then started playing mimimal bets.

Then the decline started with an immoral Immortal Romance and a torrid Thunderstruck 2.I then got sunk by Mermaid Millions before meeting an unLucky Witch and finally got my fingers burnt with some Hot Air.

Well that was me left with £75 from the £300 so I gave the Panda a go and I received the black eyes!

I began to spin at 0.60 and my £75 was gone lightning fast with no bonus and no win above 5 x bet.Then stupidly I deposited £100 I started auto-spin on the same bet went away to do some stuff came back in and my balance was at 0.

My stats were nothing short of a joke from the panda: No win above 5xbet ,No Bonus
376 £0.60 spins so £225 wagered and a £175 loss in the game.So correct me if I'm wrong a piss poor RTP of 28%

I know RTP are calculated over thousands of spins not hundreds and Ive had many bad sessions on slots but Ive never had a slot be so nasty over that many spins.

Poor slot,poor pay-table,horrible returns and a few hours to forget and to take a break from slots for a few weeks.

Rant over!
 

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Location
Sweden
So true rockycatt, time makes us forget everything bad we did, and allowes us to do the stupid things all over again:oops:

I have done just like you Greigssy so many times. The worst part is that I know I'm the one to blame every single time. Not the casino or the rtp, but my will of beating the casino, and especially that stupid game that doesn't do what I want it to do. Pay me back:p
 

maxd

PAB (Complaints) Manager
Staff member
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Location
Saltirelandia
@Greigssy: sorry, as much as I admire the descriptive creativity of your original thread title, "Untamed Giant Piece of Turd", I don't really think that's appropriate here on the forums. I hope you'll agree that the new thread title is more descriptive and to the point albeit rather colourless compared to the original.

No intent to offend here, just trying to keep things out of the gutter if you know what I mean. If you have serious objections to the change please let me know via PM and I'll discuss it with Bryan for a final decision.
 

Jd666

Riff Raff
CAG
mm4
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Location
Republic Of West Yorkshire
TS2 has totally clammed up for me in the past few weeks, not just at one casino but at all the ones i play.
hardly hit the free spins round at all now, and i think Thor went on his holidays last week lol
 

Borgie

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
MM
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Location
United Kingdom
I made my first deposit at redflush today wanted to play with a bonus to extend playing time. Played IR and TS2 not one bonus round and no mild desires or storm in a tea cups :D The £200 disappeared poof !!:mad:
 

Slotster!

I predict a riot.
Joined
Oct 17, 2004
Location
Location, Location!
Then the decline started with an immoral Immortal Romance and a torrid Thunderstruck 2.I then got sunk by Mermaid Millions before meeting an unLucky Witch and finally got my fingers burnt with some Hot Air.
Well that was me left with £75 from the £300 so I gave the Panda a go and I received the black eyes!

:lolup:

Excellent.

Could have been worse. At least your didn't get Polar Bashed in your Private Eye :eek2:
 

09237653

Ueber Meister
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Location
UK
Piss poor returns seem to be the order of the day on these new games, 1-2% of players may make a nice profit but for the other 98% of us, we get nothing (for months on end in my case) i used to play mg thinking I may make a little ££ now a days i go in pretty much certain that i will get NOTHING but losses.
 

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Location
IOM
MG really seem to have gone high variance with their slot design recently, it's obviously a conscious decision and I can only assume they make more money that way. Folks depositing and chasing losses perhaps.

The 'Untamed' games are absolutely dreadful if you catch them on a bad run.
 
Top