Real Time Gaming Random Jackpot

Jokeman55

Dormant Account
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred3
I hit one!!!!! $1550

There were no special lines that hit and the bet was small which brings me to my question. If you were to play one cent and one line, could you still hit the random Jackpot?

Thanks. RSVP. Luis. Aloha from Hawaii.

Even if you play one cent per spin you still contribute to the JP and hence eligible to win it. However, you chances of winning the JP will be 20 times as great if you bet $0.2 per spin and 100 times as great if you bet $1.00 per spin. That's the way it is calculated I guess.

Even if you play one cent per spin you still contribute to the JP and hence eligible to win it. However, you chances of winning the JP will be 20 times as great if you bet $0.2 per spin and 100 times as great if you bet $1.00 per spin. That's the way it is calculated I guess.

Yup, spot on Chuchu

Woooof

Well , Nashvegas hit a RJ recently for 34k playing $50 per spin. (This was one of three same day I think) What chance do you really have playing even 40 cents perpop!

RANDOM JACKPOT/Dogboy or CHUCHU

You posted on how the RJ works. How do ouy know that. Where did you get that information??

RSVP. Aloha. Luis

You posted on how the RJ works. How do ouy know that. Where did you get that information??

RSVP. Aloha. Luis

Heya,

We're involved in the game design side of things for RTG.

I've posted a detailed explanation on the randoms before, but in short there is simply a 1 in (n) chance of hitting the random, based on a $1 bet.
Amounts above or below that level proportionately increase or decrease your chance of triggering the random jackpot.

e.g.: A 1c total bet would have 1/100 the normal chance, while a bet of $10 would have 10 times the normal chance.

Hope it helps

Woooof

Well , Nashvegas hit a RJ recently for 34k playing $50 per spin. (This was one of three same day I think) What chance do you really have playing even 40 cents perpop!
The $34K WAS NOT A RANDOM JACKPOT but a lucky bonus round.:) That was 2 weeks ago.

That said, on the same day prior to that lucky bonus round, I had hit 3 Random Jackpots in less than 12 hours (I think L J has the screenshots) and actually have hit 5 since ~ June. FTR, 4 were at $20/spin and 1 at $50/spin. 3 at C W, 1 at Slots Oasis, and the other at Intertops.

I do not directly cash them out fwiw!!

The $34K WAS NOT A RANDOM JACKPOT but a lucky bonus round.:) That was 2 weeks ago.

That said, on the same day prior to that lucky bonus round, I had hit 3 Random Jackpots in less than 12 hours (I think L J has the screenshots) and actually have hit 5 since ~ June. FTR, 4 were at $20/spin and 1 at $50/spin. 3 at C W, 1 at Slots Oasis, and the other at Intertops.

I do not directly cash them out fwiw!!

Here is one of them Nash sent to me, just to show any amount anytime can win a R/J............Congrats to those lucky ones:thumbsup:................laurie

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back