REAL Life Zombies ??

I was reading about this just last night. As a member of several 'zombie' forums it was apearing all over the place. They were even referring to him as 'patient zero'. At first I suspected it was some slightly poor taste viral marketing for a new Zombie movie... now I know the full details that's just what I wish it was.....

What a world we live in....

:eek2:
WTF? There are some really messed up things happening in the world these days. Earlier today I watched like 10 minutes of the local news and it was so bloody depressing I had to turn it off.

On a lighter note...

The news can indeed be very depressing... but not always. Sometimes you just gotta laugh at reporting techniques... is it just me that finds this hilarious?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zombies live

Funnily enough I actually starred as a Zombie in a movie being relesased later this year, please show your support fo UK independant film makers and try and watch.
Raj
www.bidbingo.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
That has to be one of the most disturbing things I've ever read, talk about being influenced by what is being shown on tv:eek2:
Creepy, definitely creepy:eek2:

Last edited:
they said the guy was high on some new type of superstrong lsd!
If that was in the uk they would of blamed it on cannabis and a severe case of the munchies

Bath salts? Never heard of this drug before. Might cut an independent zombie movie budget.:eek:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I'd never heard of this drug before either. Turns out it's sold as plant fertilizer and such and not for human consumption, although the warnings have a wink beside them. When the story broke, a fellow 3Dice chatter from Florida said these "bath salts" are sold at gas bars and convenience stores.

Emergency rooms are seeing more and more people suffering it's effects, which does include the sensation of being on fire (hence the nakedness).

There's an article from a little over a year ago about it
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Seems part of it's appeal is that is doesn't show up on standard screening for illegal drugs.

Two naked men, I wonder what they were doing before the attack?

To me it looks like they were both high on the same stuff. I feel for the man who had 75% of his face chewed of, but maybe better him than some innocent out walking the dog.

these drugs are legal until the powers that be make them illigal they will be sold as plant fertilizers bath salts or whatever which can be sold legally wherever but they are really synthetic copys of drugs like cocaine extasy and alike with a few of the chemical compounds changed
and when they ban one type of product they just change the makeup slightly and re market

Two naked men, I wonder what they were doing before the attack?

To me it looks like they were both high on the same stuff. I feel for the man who had 75% of his face chewed of, but maybe better him than some innocent out walking the dog.

Actually, the attacker was a 31 yr old man who was built like a brick shithouse. The victim was a 65 yr old homeless man, who had been living on the streets for 30 years. He was fully clothed at the time of the attack, and was sleeping under the overpass, looking for some shade to get out of the sun. There is a 26 minute video shot from the roof of the Miami Herald building security cameras, which show Rudy Eugene (the attacker) naked, coming upon the victim and pouncing on him. The attack itself takes 18 minutes in total, and during that time he alternates between dragging him, disrobing him and "eating" him. The last 7 or 8 minutes of the video show the first cruiser on the scene, one lone officer who had no choice but to shoot.

I just wanted to clarify that the victim was indeed a total innocent, albeit homeless. He did absolutely nothing to deserve this, and it is horrifying. Watching the video gave me chills..18 minutes may not sound like a long time, but to me it seemed an eternity as the attack went on.

There is also a video of the paramedics treating the victim before taking him away, and to my complete horror, he is wide awake and moving. There is no sound to either video, but I have to believe that poor man was screaming as cars, monorails and bicyclists rode by.

As Secret said, don't google the image if you don't have a strong constitution...I am a horror movie buff, especially zombie movies...this is no movie, it is real, and it is the most horrifying thing I have ever seen in my life.

By all accounts I have read so far, the attacker was not a bad person, quite gentle natured actually. He had been at a music festival, and probably decided to try some drug he knew nothing about, ie. these "bath salts". His car had broken down after he dropped off his girlfriend, and he started walking, stumbling upon the victim. Wrong place, wrong time for both of them. I am sure no one forced him to take this drug, however who here hasn't experimented in days past with things? There has been things as simple as marijuana laced with PCP, cocaine cut with bad shit, etc. Someone needs to do something about this drug NOW. This is NOT an isolated incident, as I've found out. I'm already warning my almost 12 yr old daughter about this...we know how kids love to experiment. I've shown her ALL the pictures, so that she has a full understanding of the consequences of ingesting things you don't understand.

One consequence of this particular drug is something called "excited delirium", which can also be caused by cocaine psychosis, drug toxicity, etc. Google that term, and see what comes up. It's unreal. Watch some of the videos of how five or six 6 foot plus cops can't subdue one lone man, who is in this state. Tasering does nothing.

I'm sorry, don't mean to ramble...I really just wanted to highlight that the victim in this case was totally innocent. I have done many drugs in my younger days, and been around people high on all kinds of things...but this, this is something else entirely. Please educate yourselves, and especially your children if they are at an appropriate age.

This bath salts thing is nothing I've ever heard of before either, but it sounds incredibly dangerous. There was recently a young guy who was killed by the police with a taser after a dozen cops failed to subdue him because he was so violent. In hindsight I wonder if it was this drug again...?

It's horrific what happened to the victim here. First reading the story I immediately thought of Tim McLean - I'm sure you Canadians remember him, he was the young guy who was napping on a bus when a total stranger jumped up, stabbed him repeatedly, chopped his head off and then ate parts of him while the rest of the passengers ran screaming. The guy who did that was schizophrenic - coincidentally he'd just been okayed for supervised daytime outings before this happened in Florida too.

You know what creeps me out more than a crazy whacked out on drugs eating someone's face off? --

Someone who's NOT whacked out on drugs, but gets their jollies killing animals (video taping it), recently killing and dismembering his boyfriend and filming that, too -- oh! and mailing some of the body parts to various folks in government. yech!

Google luka rocco magnotta ... but not if you have a weak stomach.

Canadians can breathe easier, as he is believed to have fled to France. Beware the pretty boy!

I have always said... The world is full of monsters, and they look just like us.

Thanks for saying this, Pinababy:

"I'm sorry, don't mean to ramble...I really just wanted to highlight that the victim in this case was totally innocent"

Because sometimes the innocent victim can be branded just as crazy as the criminal and as we know, the press can edit and make the victim seem guilty, too.

This poor guy. He was down in life already.... and then this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back