Ready to pop!!!

same_old

Dormant account
webmeister
PABaccred
Hi gang,

Alright I cant hold it in any longer, Same_old is going to be a dad very very soon, first one.
Our due date is the 16th of this month so the little lady can pop at any moment.
It's going to be a boy ;) ;) ;) So another same_old in this world is going to be bloody great.got a name picked already "Harrison Ben" then the last name,
I will make sure to put pictures in my profile for all me peeps to see.
I personally think my little lady is going to go over the due date for some reason, wooohoo I dont know what else to say really.

WoooHooo!!!

:notworthy FANTABULOUS! :notworthy​

As you probably know, I went through that in March and it will be the most awesome experience in your life!

Hope everything goes smoothly to plan, but don't hold your breath cos all our "Birth Plans" flew out the window when my other half's labour only lasted about 3-hours! :eek2:

All turned out fine in the end though - I wish the same for you! :thumbsup:

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Hope all is smooth sailing during the delivery. :thumbsup:

That is wonderful news! :thumbsup: Congratulations to you and the 'about to pop' Mom. Best wishes for a trouble free delivery and a healthy bouncing baby boy.

When you get a moment online, let us know when he arrives.

aweee thanks everyone, Iam literally sitting there watching her tummy waiting.
I CANT WAIT- come on son, out you come

she's about to pop, and you're about to be a pop!

nice one! "congratulations" has been done to death, so i'm going with glad tidings!

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back