Reactoonz

geordiecolin

Banned for being a troll and disrespecting admin
PABnononaccred
Is this the next big thing? I have just played the game in the free rolls in Videoslots and the reactions in chat and the £300 + wins from 100 x 20p spins suggest that this will be a go to slot.
Thoughts anyone?

I didn't really take to it but then Gemix and Viking Runecraft are not for me either, which are all similar.

Needless to say I did pretty crap in the battle too. What a shock. :D

I just played it in the battle and was surprised at how low some of the payouts were when I was sure it would be a big win! No idea how they got over £300 from a £20 starting balance and 100 spins.

Is this the next big thing? I have just played the game in the free rolls in Videoslots and the reactions in chat and the £300 + wins from 100 x 20p spins suggest that this will be a go to slot.
Thoughts anyone?

You clearly missed Dunover's review if you had you wouldn't go near it with a barge pole.

You clearly missed Dunover's review if you had you wouldn't go near it with a barge pole.

Yes, not his fault more mine as I omitted to label the thread the usual 'New Slot Announcement' which is the term most people look for when seeing if a new slot thread's already been done. :thumbsup:

The game is fucking shocking, only KK will ever play it.

Yes, not his fault more mine as I omitted to label the thread the usual 'New Slot Announcement' which is the term most people look for when seeing if a new slot thread's already been done. :thumbsup:

The game is fucking shocking, only KK will ever play it.

I missed that review, gonna watch it now.
But I already see your thoughts on it. :D

Not a big fan of these type of slots anyway and I tried Viking Runecraft and Gemix for a good bit.
Never managed anything over 50x stake I believe so.

I missed that review, gonna watch it now.
But I already see your thoughts on it. :D

Not a big fan of these type of slots anyway and I tried Viking Runecraft and Gemix for a good bit.
Never managed anything over 50x stake I believe so.

It makes those two look great, but in fairness they aren't bad.

Not sure about Play n Go lately anyway...
I love their version of BoRe, always play that in any session...Must be their absolute most popular slot by far...
Like their Rich Wild series but other than that it is all very boring and low paying crap...

With the absolute worst slot Grim Muerto, I do not see the point of that slot.
For the love of God, I never ever won more than 10-15x in the FS as the wilds never show up or on the wrong reels.

I love their version of BoRe, always play that in any session...Must be their absolute most popular slot by far...
Like their Rich Wild series but other than that it is all very boring and low paying crap...

For the love of God, I never ever won more than 10-15x in the FS as the wilds never show up or on the wrong reels.

Pimped is OK though, some potential there. :thumbsup:

i love grim muerto one of my money building games

Grim Muerto is something special. Worst slot ever. Ive played enough battles to know its just a disgrace you barely see people hitting 100% rtp on it ever

Was warned...Tried it there just now on Videoslots...
75 quid gone on 1 euro bets in 8 minutes with a biggest win of 2.85x and never got pass the 2nd bar...

Another slot for the blacklist... :eek:

I never take one persons opinion as gospel when it comes to slots.
The winner of that battle won £382 from twenty quid and 5 got over £200 so there are bound to be massive discrepancies is the RTP's.
I think that a lot of people will be giving it a bash. These days I like to wait for feedback over time before giving new slots a bash with my own cash. :D

I dont think its the next thing. It doesnt have the graphics or appeal.

But I have seen some pretty big hits on twitch out of nowhere so it can most definitely pay

I did try it and it sucked but at least I know you can win on it more often than energoonz

Holy shit, top pay 17x pinks with the 2x multiplier 1500x bet :D
Came from the alteration feature.

Attachments

• reacttt.jpg
    reacttt.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 173
I played 20$ that I won from free spins.... 20 cent a spin...gone...never paid more than 1.00...
Terrible game play.
Not going back.

Playngo has not released anything good as of late it seems...

Fast becoming my favorite slot, got 18 greens (second highest symbol) for 666x bet.
Came from the gargantoon feature this time, using symbols left over from a demolition.

This game is cascading done right, as much as i love Viking runecraft and to a lesser extent Gemix, they just don't cascade enough, this game fixes that problem, have counted 70+ wins on one cascade chain with features and gargantoon.

Attachments

• 1122133.jpg
    1122133.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 186
Fast becoming my favorite slot, got 18 greens (second highest symbol) for 666x bet.
Came from the gargantoon feature this time, using symbols left over from a demolition.

This game is cascading done right, as much as i love Viking runecraft and to a lesser extent Gemix, they just don't cascade enough, this game fixes that problem, have counted 70+ wins on one cascade chain with features and gargantoon.

Very nice hit. :thumbsup:

Not my go too ....

Thoughts anyone?

I was excited with the graphics and the smooth play .....but sadly that fizzled out as the battle progressed ...i ended up hitting autoplay and went off to make tea !!

Can't beat the originals ...IMO !! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back