Reactoonz

Reactoonz is one of the best slots ever made but it can be brutal to play. I would suggest having a minimum of £100 (500x) to play this even on minimum stakes,and still be prepared to get shafted by the base game and bust out fast if garga doesn't come (it will happen).

I love to play it but unless I'm well ahead I generally stay away and stick to viking runecraft, png have done well with gemix and reactoonz while being similar cater for low variance vs ultra high variance with viking runecraft landing somewhere in the middle, but yet all three games can still pay massively huge.

Reactoonz is one of the best slots ever made but it can be brutal to play. I would suggest having a minimum of £100 (500x) to play this even on minimum stakes,and still be prepared to get shafted by the base game and bust out fast if garga doesn't come (it will happen).

I love to play it but unless I'm well ahead I generally stay away and stick to viking runecraft, png have done well with gemix and reactoonz while being similar cater for low variance vs ultra high variance with viking runecraft landing somewhere in the middle, but yet all three games can still pay massively huge.
Had the garga a fair few times. Never above 100x on any stake. But tbh that’s random slots, ain’t no tactics or method or we would all be rich

need one win to get garga.. 3 incisions loaded up.. 3 times no win.. and this happened me TWICE in 20 spins ... this game is so fucking scripted

my rtp on this slot over a pretty big sample size would probably be well over 1000%. I have had a lot of big hits on it. I would say it has given me the most biggest hits out of all slots out there.

need one win to get garga.. 3 incisions loaded up.. 3 times no win.. and this happened me TWICE in 20 spins ... this game is so fucking scripted

Aren't they all scripted though? Otherwise you could literally go infinite in a lot of them. I always assumed that it just drew a loss or a win amount, and then executed a combination that lead you to that number. But I have no clue.

It is actually harder to say have a winning number and then have it make it scripted in order to get that outcome on most slots. On a game like reactoonz because of how it is, it basically does play a script and that could be a good one or a bad one. No different from Jammin Jars in a way.

Aren't they all scripted though? Otherwise you could literally go infinite in a lot of them. I always assumed that it just drew a loss or a win amount, and then executed a combination that lead you to that number. But I have no clue.
You should read some of Trancemonkey's "Ask me anyting (about slots)" thread, it really opens up about how most slots operate.

Apparently doing it the way you describes would be tougher for developers than it is to just make actual reels for the games. Having said that I think a new developer that I can't find atm (they used to be on slotsmilloin I believe) did say they made that kind of games.

Jammin' Jars has come up as an example of a slot where all the results are recorded, and instead of giving random reels it gives a random recording. Personally not a fan of that, since it means there is a max win multiplier on a slot that gives the impression of being able to go infinite.

Playing this in the battles today i think the UKGC should look into this game incisions changing a symbol to the same symbol, alteration changing to same symbol or changing one symbol only to ensure a you lose.

The game itself is fine to play it is just flawed and think it pushes the boundaries.

I don't think altercation can change into the same. And if it only changed 1 symbol, that probably just meant there was only 1 of that specific symbol.

Playing this in the battles today i think the UKGC should look into this game incisions changing a symbol to the same symbol, alteration changing to same symbol or changing one symbol only to ensure a you lose.

The game itself is fine to play it is just flawed and think it pushes the boundaries.

It does have 'blockers' where it will deliberatly give a no win situation.

Incision, followed by another incision resulting in no win.
Alteration of as low as one symbol
back to back demolitions

However these can work in our favour as well as against us but it is the way its programmed, that's for sure.

It does have 'blockers' where it will deliberatly give a no win situation.

Incision, followed by another incision resulting in no win.
Alteration of as low as one symbol
back to back demolitions

However these can work in our favour as well as against us but it is the way its programmed, that's for sure.
Twice today I have had incision give the same symbols in the same place I don't think this is right it shouldn't give the same symbols.

I agree its not right but its part of the program so all we can really do is not play it for real funds if it bothers us that much :(

It is maddening and screams of rigged, like a compensated AWP more than a video slot.
I was more thinking like getting a 2 spades in a deck of cards when you already have a 2 of spades in your hand.

my rtp on this slot over a pretty big sample size would probably be well over 1000%. I have had a lot of big hits on it. I would say it has given me the most biggest hits out of all slots out there.
So you are the one who ripped me off. My RTP is very low on this slot and I recall only getting the gargantuan feature only once.

So you are the one who ripped me off. My RTP is very low on this slot and I recall only getting the gargantuan feature only once.
I may have had a bit of your RTP too... :p
My life-time at VS is over 100% - though most of that is due to getting a VERY good run on it more than a year ago now...

ReactoonzToMar19.jpg

If you've only had ONE Gargantoon - then you're definitely not playing it enough!

KK

Last edited:
Highest win - 11x in over 750 spins today :D

Think you may have everyone's RTP :p

Still not made it to my never again list though as I know it can deliver :oops:
Juding by that are any games on the never again list? :D

I've had to expand mine to include that new Ecuador Gold game recently, just cant cope with the amount of useless wilds producing no win :D

Last few weeks I have had horrible luck on reactoonz on every site . I'd say a garga every 400 spins and then they've been 50x or less . Dead basegame all the time

Say what you want about it but I think it is a very well designed game sure it has its 'issues', back to back dead alteration/incision/demolition but gemix and viking runecraft are just as bad if not worse when it come to blocking wins and removing high symbols.

Its like png took gemix and 'enhanced' that to create vkr, at some point they must have realized the wilds are key to keeping these games exciting (think lightning wilds on gemix and scorched wilds on vkr) so they designed reactoonz with the wilds being an integral part of the gameplay but in a way that it can still be controlled and manipulated to give big wins or bust when needed.

Im almost certain it does use the 'jammin jars method' or scratchcard type rng gameplay but over a lot more results than they cared to put in jj, is it even possible the wins are 'generated' rather than identical, rng picks a result and the game generates that result so two spins might pay the same but play out completely differently? (only a theory)

P.S, My opinion has not changed since the screenshots I posted at the beginning of this thread, still my favorite game by far but i do exercise caution when playing as it is very volatile.
Am very eager to see what else png come up with in the future but this game will be hard to top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back