Reactoonz by Play'n Go

And I can not even get a win of over 100X in the base game in real.

I played this slot a lot since it was released too.

All it does is kill my balance every single time. Its a total joke for me. And battles too for that matter I cant get anywhere in.
I had a win of £69 on the base game today on minimal bet so that is not true even when it is unlikely

This game is my nemesis, from memory I've never had a properly good win on it.

The most recent piece of work it's done on me is reducing a balance of £330 down to zero on 40p plays, with only two Gigantoonzs to show for it, both of which paid less than 50x stake.

My own fault for really digging my heels in with it, but I'd stupidly assumed that was enough of a bankroll to camp out some sort of recovery win.

This is on the 96.51% RTP variant too.

Still, at least the graphics and music are nice.

It's an incredibly well-designed slot and it's easy to see why it's so popular. They've got the frustration levels just right. Play n GO are streets ahead of the competition with these 'grid' games.

It's an incredibly well-designed slot and it's easy to see why it's so popular. They've got the frustration levels just right. Play n GO are streets ahead of the competition with these 'grid' games.
I still say double alteration to the same symbol should not be allowed think that is a grossly unfair move but yes the game overall is well done and Gargantoon usually rewards

Got to 4 bars lit and it decided to do a alteration it changed ONE symbol to purple. One symbol on an alteration, that is pure filth as Dunover would say changing one symbol and to the highest knowing no others were on the board. :mad:

Feck me this slot winds me right up.

One day it plays randomly (as it should) with ups and downs, a few gargs nothing special. All of which seem to be in the 50 to 75x bet range lately, but it's still enjoyable to play.

Then you get a session like tonight where you drop 400x bet without filling three bars and nothing over 10x bet.
Alteration and Demolition feature might as well just say 'fuck you and game over'

Book of Dead and Legacy of Dead were just as bad tonight, P'n'G collecting tonight.

This was the 96%RTP versions (allegedly)

Then you get a session like tonight where you drop 400x bet without filling three bars and nothing over 10x bet.
Alteration and Demolition feature might as well just say 'fuck you and game over'
I hate that demolition crap so much, when I see the meter filling with red I actually pray that I DON'T get the feature to start...

KK

Love the game, it hates me more than a streamer does.
never had above 100x, but just like flow and mechanics.
out of interest folks, whats the biggest alleged potential?..

Love the game, it hates me more than a streamer does.
never had above 100x, but just like flow and mechanics.
out of interest folks, whats the biggest alleged potential?..

4570x according to png, equivalent to pinks x2 three times.

Out of interest what are peoples records? mine is 2362.5x (£472.50 on 20p stake)

After recent developments I’ll take play and go with a pinch of salt.
thanks for the reply though mate.
Ive never seen over 1500x tbh, that said to me a 500x win is a monster in the real world.

I often wonder how the percentage is adjusted on this game across the range. Do they give slightly fewer wins in the base game, slightly fewer occurences of instability to get you started, or do they stiff you a little more on the 5-bar bonuses by weighting the alterations and demolitions slightly more highly over the better stuff?

Great game nonetheless :)

Out of interest what are peoples records? mine is 2362.5x (£472.50 on 20p stake)

Biggest win is 600x and that's from the base game,I haven't had any other wins over 200x that i can remember.

Rarely play PnG with the changeable RTP's, same with Red Tiger.
It's hard enough getting ahead on a volatile slot at 96% never mind one running at 92-94%.

I often wonder how the percentage is adjusted on this game across the range. Do they give slightly fewer wins in the base game, slightly fewer occurences of instability to get you started, or do they stiff you a little more on the 5-bar bonuses by weighting the alterations and demolitions slightly more highly over the better stuff?

Great game nonetheless :)

With a grid game, its most likely a case of taking out a few winning game rounds out the bag to get to the desired RTP we will never know what wins have gone. Or of course it could literally be just a case of x amount of losers were added to each RTP setup, keeping all original wins and making everything slightly harder even the 5x wins..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back