Reaction counter thingy broken?

i really need to learn how to up giphs :p

Um, just press the "attach files" button and add a gif. :p
If you find a gif you want to use, you can just rightclick it and "save picture as". Then you get it onto your pc/phone/whatever.
After that just attach it to thread and watch the magic unfold.

Also, lets hope goatwack is better than thor at catching things

nice-catch-thor.gif.

Um, just press the "attach files" button and add a gif. :p
If you find a gif you want to use, you can just rightclick it and "save picture as". Then you get it onto your pc/phone/whatever.
After that just attach it to thread and watch the magic unfold.

Also, lets hope goatwack is better than thor at catching things

View attachment 111616.
lol, honestly, every time ive tried to save a gif and then upload it, it appears as a still image

im sure goatie has caught things
thankfully, there's antibiotics :D

Last edited:
lol, honestly, every time ive tried to save a gif and then upload it, it appears as a still image

im sure goatie has caught things
thankfully, there's antobiotics :D

Hmm weird. If you click "save as" then you should be able to see what format you are saving it in if you are using a pc.
Some say Std:s are a bit like pokemon.

tenor.gif

Where's those idle tech guys when you need them

Probably got their feet up sipping pina coladas
I don't like pina coladas goat :p.About Shield Badge will be something Special Badge to be used for certain User groups, it appears now in this panel ( it's a bug ) Next Days will be explained... sorry no "spoilers "for now... perhaps we could do a Contest about it: Shield Badge used for? - Your guess.

Here is a thread that explains the emoticons a bit more. I will be adding a section in the FAQ hopefully in the near future. There are different emoticons for different levels of membership that you can use:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

So I haven't reached shield status, is that what you're saying :eek:
I think this was added during my absence. Let me check - it may only be for moderators at the mo. Or no one. I don't see it either, therefore I'm not worthy. :eek2:

I think this was added during my absence. Let me check - it may only be for moderators at the mo. Or no one. I don't see it either, therefore I'm not worthy. :eek2:
@pereblue posted elsewhere it's something in the pipeline

Hey, ive been meaning to ask you, who was that guy in the bierfest video?
And dont tell me that guy without any facial hair was actually you.
Everybody knows 60% of Stern-mans powers are in the moustache!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back