Rats! What a poopy revelation

:eek2:
Annnnnd how many ladies now will piddle at night with the lights off or without looking down.
(and we thought it was spiders to worry 'bout)

rats.JPG

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Happenned a number of years ago to my Dad when he got up in the middle of the night to pee. He calmly put down the lid, went to the kitchen and got a forked rod he uses to open the upper window latches, returned and drowned the sucker.

Hasn't happenned in past 15 or 16 years, so I don't worry too much. I live in that house, and it's happenned once in 60 years. I believe if it is a recurring problem, you can install a mesh grate over the pipe after lifting the toilet.

If sewer work is being done in your neighbourhood, it's more likly then as they seek escape to safer places.

I should not worry about the odd rat finding its way up the shitter

Last edited by a moderator:
If memory serves me right, i think that about 10 years ago in Ballymun in Dublin a rat made it up to the high rise flats via the sewage system and nipped a poor woman in the ass just as she was settling down for a pee, one of the members from Dublin might be able to confirm this? I know that I was working in Dublin at the time and I had second, third and fourth thoughts for a few days when I needed the loo!!!!

After this thread was posted I did a little googling Seattle, which is a major urban centre, gets about two calls a year. I know my dad didn't call, but seriously, there's a lot of shit more likely to happen. Like a DOA wildline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back