Rapid Firejackpot vs Super Hero Jackpot

I've had both on several occasions but the more you bet, the more likley you are to win it - apparently! Prefer Marvel myself becasue you could win the big one.

Simmo! said:
Prefer Marvel myself becasue you could win the big one.
LOL, I prefer Marvel because you could win the SMALL one. Marvel offers something for everyone -- I've hit the small Hero jackpot a couple of times.

The Super Hero jackpot is similar to Rapid Fire. And the Marvel Hero jackpot offers serious jackpot potential.

The few times I've played Rapid Fire games, they seemed very tight. I find the Marvel games to be a more entertaining way of quickly losing my money.

Have anyone a good strategy for the marvel slots or rapid fire slots?
Some people wins here often the jackpots in the winning screenshoots.

Which marvel slot is the best?
Which rapid fire slots prefere you?

Lg tiger2006

tiger2006 said:
Have anyone a good strategy for the marvel slots or rapid fire slots?
Some people wins here often the jackpots in the winning screenshoots.

Which marvel slot is the best?
Which rapid fire slots prefere you?

Lg tiger2006

This is by no means a betting strategy.... However, I have been playing Silver Surfer on the 1/2 hour until I start on a bad streak (yes, I am getting superstitious in my old age - I seem to do better on the 1/2 hour than at the top of the hour). Then I jump over to The Hulk for a little bit until I hit another bad streak.

Jumping back and forth between those 2 seems to keep me playing for a while (and the majority of the time - KNOCK ON WOOD - coming out ahead).

kwblue said:
This is by no means a betting strategy.... However, I have been playing Silver Surfer on the 1/2 hour until I start on a bad streak (yes, I am getting superstitious in my old age - I seem to do better on the 1/2 hour than at the top of the hour). Then I jump over to The Hulk for a little bit until I hit another bad streak.

Jumping back and forth between those 2 seems to keep me playing for a while (and the majority of the time - KNOCK ON WOOD - coming out ahead).

Glad I'm not the only superstitious one. I'll have to start paying attention to times now too. :)

Mostly I prefer the Marvel slots, I like the thought of hitting the biggie for a small bet..... I also like Northern Lights Rapid Fire, the bonus on this game can pay upto a 1000x total bet on a single jump and i've hit a 500x total bet quite a few times.

Hi all.

I've hit both the marvel jackpots as well as had two silver surfer runs (before galactus shows up on reel three) which with $18 bet; ended up being bigger than the $3000 win I had back on my third spin of the reels when SS first came out.

just roughly figuring ... you can see where I'm likely ahead of the game on that slot but now having said all that; SS strikes me as a game where it's going to get its money back out of you in very fast time if you aren't extremely diligent about avoiding any kind of lengthy bad luck streak.

My biggest slot win EVER was the Rapid Fire - just 5 weeks ago! :thumbsup:

However, I think the Marvel ones are a better bet as they hit more frequently and there are 3 possible JP's! (Why does everyone keep saying there's only 2?? :confused: )

My favorite Marvels are Hulk & Blade.
Silver Surfer sucks donkey dck for me (played 200+ spins to get feature & got ONE free spin! :eek: )
Punisher just punished my bankroll.
DareDevil's feature is CRAP (well, so far for me!)
Thor can be mega good or mega bad..
X-men just screws your eyes up cos all the symbols look the same!

Looking forward to your winner screenshot Tiger! :thumbsup:

BubbleG said:
Mostly I prefer the Marvel slots, I like the thought of hitting the biggie for a small bet..... I also like Northern Lights Rapid Fire, the bonus on this game can pay upto a 1000x total bet on a single jump and i've hit a 500x total bet quite a few times.

How many spins on average does it take you to get the bonus spins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back