Rainbow riches Jackpot O'Luck - Faulty game?

danofthewibble

Aye. Though being fair, some of the Rainbow Riches games are good fun. But only the ones which allow 20p bets. They all feel horrifically unfair at higher levels.

ESCJAMIE

He/Him. High Voltage Only
MM
It was there earlier when I checked, but I assumed the payable would be the same other than extra symbols.

But that's Barcrest - never knowingly worthwhile.
WOW so dirty ! I hate when they do shit like that cause the whole X multiplier is pointless as theirs a different paytable.

chiya

PABnononaccred
Doesn't this mean that you could, theoretically, trigger the collect/start feature, before collecting any multipliers? So your "free games" are actually played on a lower stake as it were, than what you paid to trigger it.

Absolutely ridiculous :what: Yeah sure it's in the paytable and all but who would actually think to look there just to confirm that the payouts are the same ...

Reelsoffun

When it comes to gambling, timing is everything.
TBH a lot of games have a different paytable for the free games, it sucks but its not much different to using different reels sets that make you think your free spins are going to be as generous as the base game then you find its not :(