New Slot Announcement Rage to Riches - Playn' Go - expected 5th Nov 2015

conker

Dormant account
Just received communication from Playn' Go that they have a new slot on its way - Rage to Riches.

This 5 reel, 20 payline slot has a number of monsters that go on the rampage in the city. This game contains multiple bonuses that include free spins and rewards for bashing down buildings.

Pictures and marketing from Playn' Go:

freespin-hp-win2.jpg

bonusgame-select-monster1.jpg

Several aggressive monsters are on the loose, and they are headed to a city near you in our new Rage to Riches slot game! Try to remain calm if you should encounter one of the beasts along a payline. Note that these monsters should be approached with extreme caution as their behaviour is highly unpredictable. I repeat, this is not a Happy Halloween prank. (That was our previous release, which proved to be highly successful by the way.) Hope for the best and prepare for the rage!

Claw Your Way to Success
If you are a monster for money and need a good reason to vent some pent-up anger, look no further than Rage to Riches, the arcade-style slot from Play’n GO that invites you to wreak havoc on the town! Symbols of malicious monsters and their unsuspecting victims rain down from above to fill the game's five vertical columns. When prize-winning combos appear along any of the 20 fixed lines, the symbols that comprise them explode away to be replaced by new symbols that drop to potentially comprise new winning combos. Each time new symbols drop, the factor that multiplies every payout in the round increases! The glistening gold wild symbol gives you the chance to win even more in every round. Each time you don't win, the level rises on your Rage Meter. Watch an infuriated monster attack the game on your behalf when the rage becomes too great!

Look for at least three blow-drying beauties anywhere on screen to win a sequence of ten free spins, on which the factor that multiplies your payout is doubled! Collect five straights by combining scattered playing-card symbols to play the "Bust the Building" bonus round. Choose your favourite beast and destroy up to five selected skyscrapers to win their former property values as you dodge the citizens' bombs and bullets!

Attachments

• collect-star1.jpg
    collect-star1.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 120
  • freespin-hp-win1.jpg
    freespin-hp-win1.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 117
  • bonusgame1.jpg
    bonusgame1.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 135
Sorry about all the giant images at the bottom. I tried to edit it after uploading them as they were too big and they just didn't seem to go away.

Rage to Riches is not brand new as it was released exclusively at Unibet (and Maria) earlier this year, but it will soon be available for all of Play'n GO's other clients as well.

Game-play video uploaded back in March:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about all the giant images at the bottom. I tried to edit it after uploading them as they were too big and they just didn't seem to go away.

had it before, its when youve uploaded already and not used them in the post, it keeps them as attachments to the post still , so you need to edit the attachments to remove them :)

Seems Play'n'go continue to basically carbon copy their competitors' slots. First it was Novomatic, then MGS and now Netent (Gonzo's Quest)? I realise there are similarities between many competitors' releases, but PNG's are almost always identical to the original except that they either change number of paylines or add a boring treasure chest bonus feature..

Seems Play'n'go continue to basically carbon copy their competitors' slots. First it was Novomatic, then MGS and now Netent (Gonzo's Quest)? I realise there are similarities between many competitors' releases, but PNG's are almost always identical to the original except that they either change number of paylines or add a boring treasure chest bonus feature..

We did get some quite unique designs from them though, didn't we? Tower Quest, Eye of the Kraken, earlier ones like Gemix - I may be wrong and they might not be that unique, but they certainly don't seem like copies of other slots to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back