R.I.P Alan Rickman!

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
Another one gone in just a couple of days! What is happening!? R.i.P to the late, great Alan Rickman aka Hans Gruber, Serverus Snape and the Sheriff of Nottingham just to name a couple of his many roles. Very sad indeed!! :(

Slider-Hans_Gruber.jpg

Almost as gutted when I heard this this morning as I was when I heard David Bowie died. Probably seen Harry Potter movies and Die Hard literally over 200 times each. Enormous loss to theater and movies. Sadly ironic sidenote... he and David Bowie both died of the same thing at the same age (cancer at 69). So many huge losses already this year. R.I.P.

And Lemmy who just turned 70 right before he died.

69 is the new 27 it seems. Very sad indeed. I really admired Alan Rickman's work. Not only did he play villains you loved to hate, but his non-baddie roles were especially endearing. Col. Brandon in Sense and Sensibility comes to mind. He was a true legend. Sorry to see him go, but he gave us so much joy. His mesmerizing voice resonates forever.

Very well put Bryan and what a huge shock this is. I truly loved this actor, his vibes, everything about him. R.I.P. Alan.

Everything about him was so distinctive. One of my favorite actors.

Loved him as Metatron in Dogma. One of my fav movies, too. (Warning: bad language)

R.I.P.

Such a sad week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back