quicktender withdrawal

poohster

Dormant account
Just looking for some advice on withdrawing from my Quicktender account. I am from the US and I wanted to know if anyone has had problems or not with the wire transfers. Any info would be great

Yes Quicktender does wire for US players. They do charge a large fee though. But you should not have any problems receiving your withdrawals

they charge $30 which is very reasonable
compared to Ewalletexpress they charge 10%

Good Luck

Cindy

Also be aware that your bank may also charge a fee, usually in the $10 - $20 range for receiving the wire. Also there is sometimes a hidden fee taken out by an unknown third party, generally $5-$10. For me, it would $50+ these days. (Since I don't win, I haven't had to worry about that for a long, long time. :) )

In other words... You have to be wiring enough wired to cover all the damn fees. LOL

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

they charge $30 which is very reasonable
compared to Ewalletexpress they charge 10%
Good Luck
Cindy
QT is very good and Cindy this is true about the $30.00 fee.and I have seen in other places that it can be $40.00 +
I agree with you.
Very reasonable with QT

Also be aware that your bank may also charge a fee, usually in the $10 - $20 range for receiving the wire. Also there is sometimes a hidden fee taken out by an unknown third party, generally $5-$10. For me, it would $50+ these days. (Since I don't win, I haven't had to worry about that for a long, long time. :) )

In other words... You have to be wiring enough wired to cover all the damn fees. LOL

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

I only got charged the $30 from QT and then $5 from my bank. After all my winnings the last few weeks I haven't done anything. :( But we did get a new mower and hundreds of dollars worth of clothes and what nots :D

that's a good break on those WD fees. :thumbsup: I checked an old post and the last time I WD $450 from QT (back in Feb.) to my bank it cost a total of $55. I got $395. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back