Quicktender and TD Bank

Hi labeled; what makes you think writing a check will keep them out of your business? I don't understand that since they are suppose to try to stop all gambling transactions right? or is it just card transactions they're after. If your thinking is correct, then why wouldn't we all just set up a checking account for one specific purpose and get on with our business. We'd have to plan ahead more so we could play at will, but if that would keep the 'youknowhoknows' out of our business, it might well be worth it. hmmm and that is an interesting tidbit - let's keep it on the qt for now. :thumbsup:

I could be totally off the mark but the check option is safer in a number of ways. It doesn't trigger an alert for an "outside the US" transaction the way that using the debit card does, and even though this is a "safe" forum I feel like I shouldn't say exactly where that check came from, but let's leave it at "within the US." It looks like any billpay check you'd get from about a zillion normal/safe/non-playing related transactions. So there shouldn't be a thing in the world to raise the bank's curiosity.

The trouble of course is that now only a very few RTG's are offering that option, but happily the Rivals I do enjoy and trust have it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back