Quickspin

samarie

Newbie member
Hi does anyone know what's happened to quickspin? I was playing at videoslots today when suddenly I get a message saying not available in my country and now I can't play any of the quickspin games. I'm UK.

Thanks

Sam

Hi does anyone know what's happened to quickspin? I was playing at videoslots today when suddenly I get a message saying not available in my country and now I can't play any of the quickspin games. I'm UK.

Thanks

Sam
That sucks. I just checked on my end and it loaded for Canada. Quickspin is one of my favorites.

Thanks

Sam

No idea either just checked and saw they are not there. No doubt Dan will be able to answer. He has not read this thread yet so will PM him to look at it for you.

Hi guys,

We have removed Quickspin, Felt and Push Gaming for our player from the UK for a short time, however, the games will be back up latest tomorrow. I will let you guys know when we have them back for the UK.

Br,
Daniel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back