New Slot Announcement Quickspin, Merkur, Netent, Blueprint & Barcrest

Divine dreams by quickspin has been absolutely dreadful at the few sites I've played. Tried it again just now and lost 100 at min bets and never saw any features at all. That includes base game features too. So dull.

$580 to divine dreams. Typical quickspin train wreck. Two features, 20x and 44x, so many 25 dead spins in a row.

I wish @dunover would play real money for his reviews because I see totally different play than what he shows on his fun money reviews.

$580 to divine dreams. Typical quickspin train wreck. Two features, 20x and 44x, so many 25 dead spins in a row.

I wish @dunover would play real money for his reviews because I see totally different play than what he shows on his fun money reviews.

If I am reviewing slots pre-release, how am I supposed to play in real money?

The demo games should be identical to real-play ones anyway.

Divine Dreams is a HV slot, 10/10 on the scale. Your session is just typical of such slots, nothing out of the ordinary, IMO.

Last edited:
Divine Dreams is a HV slot, 10/10 on the scale. Your session is just typical of such slots, nothing our of the ordinary, IMO.
The problem with quickspin slots, since I'm forced to play them now, is they play like hv but never pay
like HV. I used to play exclusively HV and so was used to long stretches of 0x but would occasionally get a decent pay. With QS over the past year and many tens of thousands of dollars I don't think I've seen anything over 250x.

The problem with quickspin slots, since I'm forced to play them now, is they play like hv but never pay
like HV. I used to play exclusively HV and so was used to long stretches of 0x but would occasionally get a decent pay. With QS over the past year and many tens of thousands of dollars I don't think I've seen anything over 250x.

You are right, most slots from QS were max MV but always played like HV games. Lately, they produce mostly HV games which play even worse in between but can pay well.

When I was doing the reviews for Tiger's Glory, Arc of Mystery, Ivan and the Immortal King and now Divine Dreams as well as their next offering called Ticket to the Stars I had similar spells but also scored quite regularly 200X - 500x bet, a few times more than that. All have 5,000x to 12,000x bet win potential.

I play new slots for minimum 3 hours straight and total 5 - 6 hours, sometimes more to see how they perform. Wins on QS seem to be like buses, once they start, you have multiple in a row. For me, Spinions is the best example.

You are right, most slots from QS were max MV but always played like HV games. Lately, they produce mostly HV games which play even worse in between but can pay well.

When I was doing the reviews for Tiger's Glory, Arc of Mystery, Ivan and the Immortal King and now Divine Dreams as well as their next offering called Ticket to the Stars I had similar spells but also scored quite regularly 200X - 500x bet, a few times more than that. All have 5,000x to 12,000x bet win potential.

I play new slots for minimum 3 hours straight and total 5 - 6 hours, sometimes more to see how they perform. Wins on QS seem to be like buses, once they start, you have multiple in a row. For me, Spinions is the best example.

I have been telling people this for years:D
Once you've been in one of those 'bus-runs' (as opposed to the more common train-wreck) your appreciation for these slots can certainly grow, as does your anticipation for their next/other releases...

And as a direct result of that, probably will make it more likely that you would give their other slots some extended play. That is exactly how it worked for me anyway. I have to say, taking in the above, that since they introduced their coin-based rewards system, these slots are probably some of the best long term 'best bang for your buck' machines out there...

At least for all their titles up until 2017!

I think I just need to ban myself from quickspin. The past year has been almost entirely: win a good amount on an isoftbet game, think "I'll finally get a feature on the new quickspin slot", have 50 dead spins in a row.

The features just seem nigh on impossible to trigger and terrible when/if they do land.

So many stretches of 30-50 dead spins, punctuated with 0.25x wins inbetween.. Very rarely a 2-25x feature.

It's so strange, I play thousands and thousands of spins and never see anything approaching even the middling gameplay in dunovers videos. And it's always been that way for me with quickspin but now I'm forced to play them as they're one of only two providers for this flippin country.

And yep I've checked the trtp in help file and it's supposedly 96% so I dunno.. Maybe it's because I'm playing $4-$6 a spin.

Discovered Divine Dreams last night and I think the idea to have multipliers spinning, together with more features like re-spins is just awesome!
Really nice game. Although it was not so generous to me :D But some wins were really good!

Devine Dreams does have an interesting, although not entirely unique, game mechanic. I’ll likely give it some extended play but early impressions are that it is the latest in a fairly long line of slots which seem to have significant wind up programming built in.

In this case, mega respins for no win, free games (with a super and mega respin in there) which goes for 8x, countless examples of decent wins producing 1x, or 2x if really lucky, multipliers.

Getting a bit bored of the manufacturers seemingly going out of the way to put players on tilt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back