Question for Slots Players

MisterBJ

Account suspended until further notice - please co
I recently started using Slots Only bonuses. I deposit the min $25 and take 100% or 200% cashable bonuses. Last night I had a decent run was able to cashout $200. If USA had an ewallet, I would be happy to cashout that amount and redeposit it elsewhere. Usually I would deposit $100 and try for $500+ playing both table and slots.

My question is 'When do you raise your bet while playing slots?' I pretty much kept it at .50 a spin and was getting $35-$50 often doing bonus rounds. At what stages do you increase your bets, and by how much? When do you decrease your bets also? Thanks

Last edited:
My question is 'When do you raise you bet while playing slots?' I pretty much kept it a .50 a spin and was getting $35-$50 often doing bonus rounds. At what stages do you increase your bets, and by how much? When do you decrease your bets also? Thanks

I tend to play slots with lots of increments and I raise it every 50 spins if I haven't hit a feature. IE: £0.45, £0.54, £0.72 etc etc.
Its like Martingale for slots - except you don't double up each time as you can be taken down too quickly! When I hit the free spins, if it's a huge hit I have some big bets to try and kick on and if it's not, I drop the stake and start over.

I raise (and Lower) my bets based on my bankroll. I almost never bet less than $1. As my balance grows, I will increase my bet in small or large increments to match the growth of the bankroll and similarly will decrease as the bankroll diminishes. I usually always stay between $1 - $3.75. On rare occasion may take a few spins at $5 if i feel brave and the size of the bank roll warrants it.
I also take into consideration how much WR is left. For example, I start with 50 and a 50 bonus for 100 and have a 20X WR for 2000. If I have a $300-$500 balance with $1000 to go, I am probably increasing my bet to at least $2-$3 to try and make the last half of the WR with something left over to cash out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back