Question About Tally Ho Microgaming Slot

CompleteFailure

Newbie member
1. How many times can free spins be reactivated? Just once, infinitely, or something else?
The help file says: "Free sins can be re-activated during the bonus game."

2. Are scatters won during free spins also multiplied 4x?

Any help appreciated.

I miss MG slots (Thunderstruck especially...)

I wouldn't mind betting (!) that when you guys eventually get access to the MG games again, you'll still end up playing the old games like TS, Tally Ho etc, most. Sure, Immortal Romance, Jurassic Park and one or two others are great games but IMO, the old classics are still right up there with the best of the new games.

I wouldn't mind betting (!) that when you guys eventually get access to the MG games again, you'll still end up playing the old games like TS, Tally Ho etc, most. Sure, Immortal Romance, Jurassic Park and one or two others are great games but IMO, the old classics are still right up there with the best of the new games.

I really liked Hitman, as well ;)

And Tomb Raider....LOL

What was really nice is the fact that MG blackjack was about the fairest around, from what I had experienced. The only other place online that I would even attempt to play blackjack is at 3Dice. RTG? Forget it. I'm not one to usually say this, but here goes: Rigged.

Thanks.

I built a sim on it but I'm getting a return to player that is just a bit off. I'm getting something like 96.3 when I think it should be around 95.9. Not sure where my mistake is.

Can someone confirm if this is correct?
You get a line like:
wild, wild, wild, wild, X
X being any symbol other than scatter or wild.
Are you paid either the payout for the 4 wilds or twice the payout for 5 of the regular symbol, whichever is greater?

Thanks.

I built a sim on it but I'm getting a return to player that is just a bit off. I'm getting something like 96.3 when I think it should be around 95.9. Not sure where my mistake is.

Can someone confirm if this is correct?
You get a line like:
wild, wild, wild, wild, X
X being any symbol other than scatter or wild.
Are you paid either the payout for the 4 wilds or twice the payout for 5 of the regular symbol, whichever is greater?

If the 5th symbol was Mr or Mrs Fox it would pay 1500 or 1200 respectively whereas any other symbol would pay 4 wilds (1000) as the next best is 5 mansions at 400x2 (800).

tally ho

i used to play tally Ho on 32Red many years ago ( about 6 ) and really enjoyed the game and "sound" ... win a bit ... lose a bit ... repeat many times ... then one day i got the feature and won £800 ... on a small bet ... never did play it again as i worked out that i got back all the losses from the few years playing it ... :)

i did try it a couple of years ago for a few spins but i find that because its an old game and was designed for old computers it runs really too fast on modern PCs

its a nice game still ... also about the same time as the hillbilly game and the other which is my favorite... Kathmandu ... ( i think thats the spelling ) but still runs too fast on todays PCs

all the best
dicky

Yep, that's how I have it so my mistake must be elsewhere. :what:

It sounds to me like either one symbol is missing somewhere or, more likely I guess, one symbol on a reel is the wrong symbol or that two symbols are in the wrong order. Can't think it would be anything else.

It sounds to me like either one symbol is missing somewhere or, more likely I guess, one symbol on a reel is the wrong symbol or that two symbols are in the wrong order. Can't think it would be anything else.

Well, I'm only a novice coder so I suppose a million things could have gone wrong. :D

I've gone through the payout tables 3 times. I'll review the reels again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back