question about DoA

orion

PABnononaccred2
I am not playing this slot very often, but sometimes yes, I try some little sessions

My overall RTP is quite ok, even if I never had big wins so far.

I am now revisiting my last 21 features and I see I never had a "wild" on first reel.

21x12= 252 spins (talking about bonus spins/feature). Not a big number, I know, but however some little perplexities are arising.

I know that the feature reels' design is different from the main game.

Maybe the FIRST reel has got a particular design ?

Of course I am referring to the feature spins only, during base game I see "Wild" symbol quite regular on first reel as well as on the other 4.

It would be the reel maps for the free spins. There are more wilds on 4 and 5, and you will often see all 3 positions filled up on those reels even without any on the other 3 reels. This means that weighting reels 4 and 5 keeps the variance higher, as if it were the other way around and 1,2 reels had more wilds then most bonus rounds would have guaranteed wins of at least 3 lines for quite a few spins once wilds had landed on reels 1 and 2.
This would result in people apart from Rolastan and Blaothon actually winning big on DoA, and Netent would never allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back