New Slot Announcement Queen of Riches MEGAWAYS™ (117,649 ways) slot

Big Time Gaming

Dormant account
Big Time Gaming is pleased to announce the imminent release of its next MEGAWAYS™ slot; Queen of Riches, a classic Egyptian slot with MEGAWAYS™ magic! Queen of Riches is sure to delight with yet more volatility and a larger return to player. We're all set to launch next week with an exclusive operator (TBA here on CM) and then on to 170+ operators from June 1st onwards with Big Time's partners, NYX, Openbet and MGS.

Queen of Riches enhances our patented MEGAWAYS™ brand with bursting clone reels, which in turn, create some of the most jaw dropping wins ever seen in an online slot. Up to seven stacked symbols can be cloned across six reels to make for some incredible payout combinations. Cleopatra Full Reel Wilds can also be cloned across the back five reels; revealing individual random multipliers, adding an extra layer of excitement to the fast paced gameplay.

Queen of Riches operates at 96.9% and will be live on on the 25th of May. We'll update here on launches as they happen.

QueenofRiches_BigWin.jpg

QueenofRiches_Feature.jpg

QueenofRiches_Wild.jpg

QueenofRiches.jpg

Big Time Gaming official

Last edited by a moderator:
hope it has a save in feature on the auto play this time, pretty annoying you have to set it every time
how many spins, loss limit, big win limit. it should be able to remember your last settings:)
other then that looks cool :thumbsup:

.....which in turn, create some of the most jaw dropping wins ever seen in an online slot. ....

I certainly hope the wins are not as jaw dropping as we have seen on Dragon Born... :rolleyes:

Jaw Dropping? Im not convinced. Try Dead or Alive, all we ever needed were 9 Lines and 9 ways to win with sticky wilds - Why play 117,649 ways with 2% of the potential??

Nate

I certainly hope the wins are not as jaw dropping as we have seen on Dragon Born... :rolleyes:

Jaw Dropping? Im not convinced. Try Dead or Alive, all we ever needed were 9 Lines and 9 ways to win with sticky wilds - Why play 117,649 ways with 2% of the potential??

Nate

just look at pic with all the wilds & queens & what the wins produces 252 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

just look at pic with all the wilds & queens & what the wins produces 252 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah - the thing is, its a very brazen statement to make saying that it will create some of the 'most jaw dropping wins EVER seen in an online slot'

Is this just another marketing guy making such a huge statement or does the slot really pay that well? Time will tell I suppose, but their previous mega ways slot which claimed to be able to pay HUGE has yet to pop a win (on this forum) larger than the Starburst max win of 500x.

Nate

this is the problem with these kind of slots & it isn't a grudge against them . there just set up in the wrong way , paytable is just poor IMO , i've tried dragon slot & got slaughtered by it way too many times to even bother with this , big time gaming is on my banned list , comparing it to rhino , chalk & cheese i've played rhino less in terms of spins & bet amounts , call it luck whatever , but i get better buck by a long way on rhino.

if your going to produce a slot with all these mega lines let the pay table reflect these monster hits , not pissy wins like above , i still cant see why people arnt looking at that screen shot , you have the first 4 line filled with a multiplier of 6x & it only pays £252 shocking to be honest.

is it just me or seeing coins for a 2.50 win ? 1 and half time bet wrong ?

seeing it on vegas videos as well , machines showing big win for a 15 buck collect , we are getting conditioned .. hay i got a super mega win betting 2 bux .. how much? ... oooh 90 bux ... :p

is it just me or seeing coins for a 2.50 win ? 1 and half time bet wrong ?

seeing it on vegas videos as well , machines showing big win for a 15 buck collect , we are getting conditioned .. hay i got a super mega win betting 2 bux .. how much? ... oooh 90 bux ... :p

Yeah - you saw right - Dragon Born does the same. Its annoying.

Nate

Only referring to this screenshot:

- Win is 648 ways 6OAK A's with a multiplier of 3x
- Bet size: 1$
- Total win: 972
- 972 / 3 = 324 / 648 = 0.5

1 x 6OAK A's pays 50% of your bet!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :what:

JAW DROPPING INDEED!!! Yes, but because of the minuscule pay for a 6OAK!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

How often will you see such a screen in real play mode? The usual will be Full Reel 1 & 2, Nada on Reel 3 etc etc. I remember i tried DB once and it drained in no time 100$ @ 0.40 spins :oops:

JAW DROPPING INDEED!!! Yes, but because of the minuscule pay for a 6OAK!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

How often will you see such a screen in real play mode? The usual will be Full Reel 1 & 2, Nada on Reel 3 etc etc. I remember i tried DB once and it drained in no time 100$ @ 0.40 spins :oops:

Ive been waiting for someone to look at properly ):D not just that there also some other factors to it , those are super rare screen shots.

Thumbs up for increasing the RTP at least!

Dragon Born was never a favorite of mine, but with a RTP of only 95%, I never played it much to be honest.

A's would be 1.5 times bet Harry. The x3 wild means 3 wild symbols, not x3 win. Never made clear on these games.

You can see on the OP screen shots with the screen full of queens. 252 ways of Q'S at 1 credit stake equaled 252, Q's worth x1 stake.

Cheers

A's would be 1.5 times bet Harry. The x3 wild means 3 wild symbols, not x3 win. Never made clear on these games.

You can see on the OP screen shots with the screen full of queens. 252 ways of Q'S at 1 credit stake equaled 252, Q's worth x1 stake.

Cheers

Cheers Mclee, i did not notice that..... says 3x, in normal slots it is a multiplier.

Still, 1.5 x bet for a 6OAK!!! ..... No thanks :rolleyes:

Ill give it a shot.

If its anything like dragon born I wont be playing it though.

Hopefully big time gaming learned from their mistake with dragon born and didnt create anything like it.

Let's all lament because this slot ain't no ATM.
Foul play, you won't get rich playing this slot!

As if there's no slot not designed to tricking you into a negative expectation game.
It's always the same folks.
No need to get emotional. BTG ain't no worse then it's competitors.:thumbsup:

Is it live yet? 24th of May here we go.

Let's all lament because this slot ain't no ATM.
Foul play, you won't get rich playing this slot!

As if there's no slot not designed to tricking you into a negative expectation game.
It's always the same folks.
No need to get emotional. BTG ain't no worse then it's competitors.:thumbsup:

Is it live yet? 24th of May here we go.

25th of May. I suppose somewhere other than North America it will be any minute...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back