New Slot Announcement Queen of Riches MEGAWAYS™ (117,649 ways) slot

Thank you Let's Give it a Spin!!!!

What an amazing surprise to come back to. Such an unselfish thing to do Kim. The generosity of the people on this forum absolutely amazes me. Sure comes in handy as Vegas was not very kind to me. I stopped gambling after the 2nd day as luck was not going my way.

Will let you know when the money is in my account. There is 50 Euro I need to repay to someone and then I would like to put up another 50 Euro for grabs. If anyone has any ideas for an easy contest, please let me know.

A big huge thank you to Let'sGiveitaSpin and Big Time Gaming :notworthy

I did receive the funds but they are in Canadian dollars not Euros. That makes a huge difference. Approximately $140 difference. I feel it only fair that it be paid in Euros seeing as that is what the competition stated. It did not state that it would be paid in our own currency.

Amount actually paid was $291.40 Cdn not even $300. Did the currency exchange get reversed somehow? Thinking maybe I got the 200 Euro prize?

What an amazing surprise to come back to. Such an unselfish thing to do Kim. The generosity of the people on this forum absolutely amazes me. Sure comes in handy as Vegas was not very kind to me. I stopped gambling after the 2nd day as luck was not going my way.

Will let you know when the money is in my account. There is 50 Euro I need to repay to someone and then I would like to put up another 50 Euro for grabs. If anyone has any ideas for an easy contest, please let me know.

A big huge thank you to Let'sGiveitaSpin and Big Time Gaming :notworthy

Barbara ...I'm always reading that you haven't won anything.....not even in Vegas...but here you are....$300 richer.....nice to read this for a change.......

I did receive the funds but they are in Canadian dollars not Euros. That makes a huge difference. Approximately $140 difference. I feel it only fair that it be paid in Euros seeing as that is what the competition stated. It did not state that it would be paid in our own currency.

Amount actually paid was $291.40 Cdn not even $300. Did the currency exchange get reversed somehow? Thinking maybe I got the 200 Euro prize?

Hi Barbara12,

I will look this up, there can have been a confusion leave this to me and it will be sorted soon.

Br,

Daniel

Did receive my winnings so in time for some weekend play!.

Thanks again to BTG, LETSGIVEITASPIN, and VIDEOSLOTS.COM for letting me use my account to receive the winnings.

Update

Yay! It turns out that there was an error made and I was only paid 200 rather then 300 euros. I was happy anyway but now I am even happier. I have just been credited with the difference.

Thank you again to Big Time Gaming, the people that voted for me and mostly to Lets Give it a Spin.

I saw they had this slot at Sky Vegas so i decided to give it ago tonight, I had a balance of £160 so decided to just do 40 pence spins which didn't do much, The slot basically took the money without doing anything the best win i got was £9.60 and that kind of win only happened once the rest were basically small ones, I will not be playng this slot again if it had given more wins round the 50 x stake i might have but with the low paying wins i actually got i would rather go play Dead or Alive even though i find it boring it at least has a bonus round.

Avoid!!!!

This slot is bloody awful. It gave me 21.20 at the start of playing at 20c bets.

Balance was at over 73€ I played and played and then had enough when it went down to under €10.

Seriously do not ever play this game! these lucky hits people here have posted are simply that very lucky!

you're more likely to get a wild line on doa than get anything over 200x on this piece of shit game!

It's far more high risk than Bonanza. This game is much worse I assure you.

I know you are kidding... Ive made 4500(!) spins on Bonanza now and only one free spin feature paying around 60x...no basewin over 45x You do 4500 spins on Queen Of Bitches youll hit some over 100x for sure.

Also...no really big wins yet on Bonanza when soo many ople playing it like hell...we´ve only seen one or two 1000X...with its potential some 3000x-10,000x hits shouyld have been shown here long time ago...100 millions spins among players and just peanuts payed so far...

I know you are kidding... Ive made 4500(!) spins on Bonanza now and only one free spin feature paying around 60x...no basewin over 45x You do 4500 spins on Queen Of Bitches youll hit some over 100x for sure.

Also...no really big wins yet on Bonanza when soo many ople playing it like hell...we´ve only seen one or two 1000X...with its potential some 3000x-10,000x hits shouyld have been shown here long time ago...100 millions spins among players and just peanuts payed so far...

Barely played bonanza and look at my best wins so far.

Screenshot_2016-12-19-22-47-09.jpg

Screenshot_2016-12-19-22-36-06.jpg

wow...strange. Well, dont trust BTG at all. Will give it one last changce then stay away from the for good. Soon 5000 spins and no bigger win at all...constantly getting 3 scatters when they come

Absolutely love the new BTG slots. They are far more exciting than anything Microgaming or Netent have released in recent times.

I play them all and Bonanza is my favourite. Do agree though that it's much higher variance than DB or QOR. I can spend $500 in $2 bets and not get the bonus or anything above 20x in normal spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back