Quasargaming ( is anybody home? :)

The Viking

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
PABaccred
CAG
MM
anyone else been trying to get hold of support at Quasargaming?
long story short made a withdrawal Thursday night, and few hours later got a mail from them that stated my withdrawal has been processed.
but it never hit my Neteller account.
so i mail support Friday morning, no answer Saturday so i send a friendly reminder yesterday still no answer
and Live chat has been offline all the time.

i have poked the rep about this thread :)

long story short made a withdrawal Thursday night, and few hours later got a mail from them that stated my withdrawal has been processed.
so i mail support Friday morning, no answer Saturday so i send a friendly reminder yesterday still no answer

hi viking they do not pay out on saturdays never have done , there is another thread somewhere with a vip rep link which i gave to someone last week , they do pay on sundays though so maybe it will turn up today , i've been having problems with neteller again , i thought it was the bank but it isn't , normally you would have that the following day though:confused:

hi viking they do not pay out on saturdays never have done , there is another thread somewhere with a vip rep link which i gave to someone last week , they do pay on sundays though so maybe it will turn up today , i've been having problems with neteller again , i thought it was the bank but it isn't , normally you would have that the following day though:confused:
i know but the lack of support is worrying :)

Hi,

I had the same issue with a Neteller withdrawal some months ago at Quasar. They replied quickly to my email then and I was told that an (unspecified) error occurred while processing and that they resent the money to Neteller (what was true).

Greetz

Hi Viking,

Thank you for your message.

Yes you are correct. You received a email notification due to a communication error as your payment was bounced back shortly after processing. I have confirmed (with our payments team) that your payment has now been processed successfully.

Please do confirm receipt of funds so that I can check again if situation is still unresolved.

Regards,

Rebecca.

Dear All,

Thank you for all your comments and for bringing this matter to our attention. I can assure you that every effort goes into solving matters with the utmost of urgency. Being a known and trusted website, we are always ready to help you out as best we can.

I would like to take this opportunity to assure you that everything is fine and we are here for you as always. It is a busy time of the year and we have been experiencing some back log, hence support not being available via chat as per normal during this weekend. We also had a bank holiday so we were working with a skeleton staff due to the long weekend.

If anyone is still having issues, please do contact me privately so that I can get to the bottom of your query as a matter of urgency.

Lastly, I would like to add, that our payments team do process payments over the weekend (as we have being doing so in the past). We have rotational shifts working during weekends so payments may be delayed ,as opposed to weekday payments, but we carry on processing irrespective of which day of the week it is.

Wishing you all the very best,

Regards,

Rebecca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back