Quality Gambling Translations

superiorword

Dormant account
Hey guys,

We are SuperiorWord, a language translation agency. For nearly six years, we've been providing high-quality translation services for a wide range of clients, from large corporations to small businesses to individuals. In forming our team, we hand-select native translators with an excellent command of the original and the target language.

We have worked for more than 47 online gambling websites and our client list include big companies like Pokerlistings, Pokerheaven and lots more. Please see the portfolio section of our website to check the list of websites we've translated so far. You can also check what our clients have to say about our services in the testimonials section.

We also work for one of the biggest poker rooms, but can't disclose the details because of confidentiality agreement. Infact, around 60% of our portfolio is hidden because of these agreements :)

Should you need any other information about our rates/anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me at sales@superiorword.com or add my msn chat ID akhil_jks@hotmail.com. You may also contact me at my personal emails- akhil_jks@yahoo.com and akhil.jks@gmail.com

Kind regards,
Akhilesh S
Director, SuperiorWord.com
sales@superiorword.com
MSN: akhil_jks@hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back