Push the red button to add drama!

rainmaker

I'm not a penguin
What a great and well made commercial stunt!

It was uploaded last night and has already 4,5mill views (91,991 likes, 512 dislikes)

To launch the high quality TV channel TNT in Belgium we placed a big red push button on an average Flemish square of an average Flemish town. A sign with the text "Push to add drama" invited people to use the button. And then we waited... Discover here what happened

Last edited by a moderator:

GunFight.JPG

Anybody from Belgium here that can explain to us why you don`t move during a gun fight? :p

Fantastic ad. :thumbsup:

2469_2708.jpg

That's really cool. Health and Safety would have had a field day with that here in the UK.

Cool vid!

My childhood was warped by cartoons like Ren and Stimpy... and as a grown up I cant see a big red button without having flashbacks.....

Why dont they make quality cartoons like this any more?? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool vid!

My childhood was warped by cartoons like Ren and Stimpy... and as a grown up I cant see a big red button without having flashbacks.....

Why dont they make quality cartoons like this any more?? :(

Nice:)

Was that a very long time ago?:eek2:

:D

Nice:)

Was that a very long time ago?:eek2:

:D

They started showing them in 1991. The original series is the best.... when the fired Kricfalusi (the creator) after season two the whole thing went downhill.

My favorite episodes are probably 'Space Madness' (season 1) and 'Rubber Nipple Salesmen' (season 2). I stil lol when that walrus tells them to call the police...

Childish? ... yes. Funny?... hell yes :)

PS: I'm not THAT old... not yet.... still on the good side of 40..... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back