New Slot Announcement Punk Rocker by NoLimit City

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
My fellow CMers

The first screenshot of NoLimit's hilarious upcoming slot, feels like anarchy. :D xWays can lead to 6 reels with up to 46,656 ways, standard is 5x3 with 243 ways.

Hilarious in such that should a feature, e.g. the Riot Respin, end in no win, you do not get a message "Congratulations, you won 0 coins". Instead, it plays a guitar riff with "BOLLOCKS" in big letters across the screen! 1579245501162.png

Just doing the review and would need your help to identify one of the people. Top left corner on reel one, any name for him? Could it be Putin? Thanks! :thumbsup:

1579245704810.png

My fellow CMers

The first screenshot of NoLimit's hilarious upcoming slot, feels like anarchy. :D xWays can lead to 6 reels with up to 46,656 ways, standard is 5x3 with 243 ways.

Hilarious in such that should a feature, e.g. the Riot Respin, end in no win, you do not get a message "Congratulations, you won 0 coins". Instead, it plays a guitar riff with "BOLLOCKS" in big letters across the screen! View attachment 121573

Just doing the review and would need your help to identify one of the people. Top left corner on reel one, any name for him? Could it be Putin? Thanks! :thumbsup:

View attachment 121576
It does kind of look like Putin, or atleast an emo version of Putin. =)

Who is mr grumpy?
Also, is the guy with the tongue a skinny Einstein?
ein.jpg

My fellow CMers

Hilarious in such that should a feature, e.g. the Riot Respin, end in no win, you do not get a message "Congratulations, you won 0 coins". Instead, it plays a guitar riff with "BOLLOCKS" in big letters across the screen! View attachment 121573

View attachment 121576
It must be Putin, remember Pussy Riots, Riot respin

A few more screenshots.

Big Win animations with punk rock blaring from the speakers.

1579246688474.png

Free Spins with Roaming Wilds and Enhancers which are awarded if they land on the top reel above a wild.

1579246849537.png

That spin paid nearly 234x bet

1579246891846.png

Other no win messages - after Riot Respin with the triggering scatters turning into locked wilds.

1579247003652.png

1579247063534.png

Never played any games from this provider. Are they any good?

Tried a couple of them, some are quite fun.
Tombstone can pay really nice if you get the "super" freespins. (sheriff badges+3scatters)
Its pretty volatile tho, and can eat up a balance real quick.

Another slot for billionaires then.
Many of their slots have 10p as min stake, but i feared the worst when i saw your bet was 2.50 in the video.
:p

Yeah, I do all demos on the 0.10 denomination, kind of a habit as I used to play usually with those stakes. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back