Psycho by Nextgen

I love the atmosphere and theme of this slot. It does feel quite similar to The Invisible Man and Creature From the Black Lagoon that NetEnt released due to its Universal Studios partnership. However, I'm not entirely convinced by the game play but will continue to give it a go over the next few days. Could simply be teething problems. Aesthetically, I think they've got the theme spot on though.

I haven't played this game in real play but I have played it a lot in demo mode. My first observation is that it looks good. My second observation is that when the knife or Norman appears you will usually get one or two wilds and occasionally three wilds. Every now and then you will get a decent win of 200x or so in free spins but mostly crap pays. I think you would need a really healthy bankroll to play this game even on the smaller bets to prevent busting out. Verdict, I hate this game.:(

Didn't enjoy it at all.
Was hoping the wilds were sticky but nope, not really.
Had a couple of bonus rounds both of which paid less x10 bet - won't be back.

Its great sometimes

Had some decent winnings on this one, not on the lowest bet though, the freespins are really nice, dont know when it triggers but last time i played this it triggered way to often but that was not bad for me:) the random wild could kill a senior player though:)

This slot hates me. I really stopped playing this one.

Had around 10 free spin features, the best payed 7x my bet. Absolutely horrible. And i only know about thos random wilds from stories from other players... I learned... If a slot hates me, i need to accept it :)

Played on this one today again to kill some deadspins on TS2, bet on 0,5€ played after my rules (50 spins to trigger or get cash back) won around 200 euro after 25:) took a massive 400% match bonus even though the deposit only were 20€ i completed the wager on 2400€ thanks to this one, dracula and ts2 ended up with 400€ never gonna take a bonus on that amount again i tell ya:'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back