Psycho by Nextgen

Wow, interesting theme! Looks like Nextgen have seen a gap in the market - the silver surfers. I imagine many players will only be familiar with this Hitchcock classic in reference as they are too young to watch black and white movies. Interesting that there is colour in the game, I wonder who decided on that?

Yeah, agree, it would be good if it comes with sticky wilds. The screen grabs look interesting :)

Wow, interesting theme! Looks like Nextgen have seen a gap in the market - the silver surfers. I imagine many players will only be familiar with this Hitchcock classic in reference as they are too young to watch black and white movies. Interesting that there is colour in the game, I wonder who decided on that?

Yeah, agree, it would be good if it comes with sticky wilds. The screen grabs look interesting :)

Universal remade the film in 1998, almost a shot-for-shot copy, in glorious colour. This is probably the version most people under 60 would have seen?

Universal remade the film in 1998, almost a shot-for-shot copy, in glorious colour. This is probably the version most people under 60 would have seen?

How did I not know that, hahah. Thanks Wild Reels.

Looking forward to what they come up with.

Love Psycho and cannot wait to play this slot. I just love the creepy atmosphere of the movie and by the looks of it the slot has managed to transfer that eeriness well. I do have a soft spot for NextGen Gaming slots anyway!

It does not get said enough, IMO. WildReels.....Thank you for the many videos of up and coming games. It is really quite enjoyable and a lot of work on your part to research, edit and upload.

Tried the demo and this is one great slot. Great potential with that random wild multiplier, I'm not really expecting to see the 20x or 40x, but still very exciting and innovative game. Hope I won't be as disappointed as I was with Judge Dredd.

And thanks for the heads up, Wild Reels, now I have something to look forward to, slotwise :thumbsup:

Looks good, I'm always a sucker for big multipliers. I like the graphics and audio too. I wonder how much 5oak wilds would pay with x40? :)

Awesome slot - played it at Euro 5 a pop - hit one of the shower scenes with three wilds and won over Euro 350. No screenshot (damn!) Photoshoped effed up on me today. :mad:

But it's marvelously themed. Love the iconic symbols. (but why include Detective Arbogast?) Personally, I would have preferred the presentation in black and white since this gave Psycho its original creepy mood. Awesome movie - one of the all time greats. The conversation between Norman and Marion Crane in the motel is one of the best conceived.

"A boy's best friend is his mother..." :p

yeah i was little surprised they didn't go for the whole black and white theme, its been hammering me though since release, i did manage a 100x bonus round finally today, but have lost more for sure, in demo mode though i have had 1 monster hit 600x in the bonus round :)

I'm sure they made some changes before release but i cant remember for sure whether the shower scene could happen in the base game , it does for sure now though occasionally. Definitely approach with caution though as it can be brutal if you aren't triggering the random wilds and free spins, as with most Nextgen Slots the base game will not sustain you without them for too long.

Awesome slot imo, but im a nextgen fanboy anyway :)

Physco slot ⭐⭐⭐

I actually played this slot today at videoslots on mobile and I must say nextgen games never dissapoint, the free spin feature is awesome and shows great potential for big wins,
I was betting minimum 25c got the spins and the multiple wilds fell decently finished with 18€ always fun trying a new game from this software group, a great addition to the nextgen library

Gave this a few spins and got the bonus round. Paid around 60x. Like it! Great theme / effects and with some real hit potential. A solid release this for sure and a game I will revisit. Place this besides the new Stickers ... and well ... go figure ;-) Pyscho is what a new release should be like. No excuse these days for crap graphics and utterly boring play themes like some of the other drivel that has been released as of late. Well done to NextGen

Tried it but can't say I'm really impressed by it. Got bored really quick and just can't stand the way NextGens Reels spin. This is primarily one of the reasons I do not play their slots.

Nothing exciting for me here, but then again, It may appeal to others.

Nate

Played it quite a bit in demo mode, only hit one set of freespins, that paid about 30x bet with a retrigger. I was down about 150x bet at that point.

I don't like the bounce back that nextgen reels have, and I hate the limitations in adjusting your bet size. I hate having to move from 50 cents up to $1.25.

Still, overall an enjoyable slot, I'm apt to give it a go in real at some point.

Tried it but can't say I'm really impressed by it. Got bored really quick and just can't stand the way NextGens Reels spin. This is primarily one of the reasons I do not play their slots.

Nothing exciting for me here, but then again, It may appeal to others.

Nate

True I also loath the way they spin but like the concept of psycho slot.

Strange but RTG still have the best / fastest spinning slots ever. Even though I never play RTG now and alot of the games are crap.
But for spin speed no one comes close. But yeah NextGen spins can be slow and no way to speed things up by clicking the screen etc.

I don't like the bounce back that nextgen reels have, and I hate the limitations in adjusting your bet size. I hate having to move from 50 cents up to $1.25.

True I also loath the way they spin

And here I was thinking I'm being full of crap - I actually thought that I may be the only one who complains about the way they spin. Thanks Guys :p

@Jazzy - You are absolutely spot on with the bet sizes - I was thinking the same thing today while playing Psycho. RTG does that too - but that's on the upper bet levels.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back