1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

Promoting Licensed New Jersey Casinos vs. Unlicensed Properties

Discussion in 'Affiliate Issues' started by Redbush54, Jun 6, 2014.

    Jun 6, 2014
  1. Redbush54

    Redbush54 Experienced Member PABaccred webmeister

    Occupation:
    igaming
    Location:
    At the end of the rainbow
    I'm curious how CM feels about the letter that was issued by New Jersey to an affiliate to suspend promoting the online properties not licensed by the state of New Jersey? You can read the appropriate information here xxhttp://www.gpwa.org/forum/n-j-dge-tells-affiliates-not-promote-illegal-sites-217658.html

    Are you going to remove all the properties here that aren't licensed by the state?
     
  2. Jun 6, 2014
  3. Casinomeister

    Casinomeister Forum Cheermeister Staff Member

    Occupation:
    Homemaker
    Location:
    Bierland
    Nope. Casinomeister is - and has always been - European focused. 82% of our traffic is non-US, that leaves 18% US (on average). NJ is just a small percent of that. There are only a handful of US facing operations here - some of which don't take bets from NJ. The banners can be geo-targeted so that NJ visitors won't see the offending ones. It's a bit ridiculous if you ask me.
     
    1 person likes this.
  4. Jun 6, 2014
  5. Casinomeister

    Casinomeister Forum Cheermeister Staff Member

    Occupation:
    Homemaker
    Location:
    Bierland
    1 person likes this.
  6. Jun 7, 2014
  7. P.V.

    P.V. Senior Member webmeister

    Occupation:
    Make money!
    Location:
    Turn around...

    The way I read this is that any site licensed in New Jersey Can't advertise other US facing non-licensed casino's within their site or they will be in violation.
    It's unfortunate for those who applied and paid for a license but it's just a matter of time before everyone gets a letter from the Attorney General.

    Like I've said before it's not a fair playing field in NJ or NV. Believe me I know...

    I don't think it's a page thing but rather a site/operator thing therefore I would not be displaying any affiliate banners linking to NJ sites if I display offshore US facing casinos too. JMO

    The best thing for operators to do that have a license would be create another site to promote their NJ banners etc., I see NO other option.
     
    1 person likes this.

Share This Page