Prize Machine

Once I lost £500 in a day at SV and was rewarded next spin on their prize machine...wait for it....5p or 1/10000th.

But I did once get £500 in their turnover raffle/draw they used to do.

Back to several years of nothing then :)
I figured they'd just removed the prizes from the none mega and left the 10p scratch cards in. Used to do ok on it, even hit the £100 myself in the earl days when prizes weren't always the same.

Back to several years of nothing then :)
I figured they'd just removed the prizes from the none mega and left the 10p scratch cards in. Used to do ok on it, even hit the £100 myself in the earl days when prizes weren't always the same.
Aye. It’s been months and months of the same two scratch cards. It’d be nice if they varied the games a little, at least.

You don't have to use the 10p to buy a scratchcard.

Really? I've always assumed you have to click on one of the scratch cards it offers you. I've been doing this for over a year! I'll look a bit closer next time.
Just looked up my stats for November. Six 10p scratch cards awarded resulting in one 30p win and one 50p win and one £1 scratch card awarded - lost.
Haven't been on the Mega prize machine for a while. I'm not missing the 50p to use on such monstrosities as Grabba Dabba Dough.

Really? I've always assumed you have to click on one of the scratch cards it offers you. I've been doing this for over a year! I'll look a bit closer next time.
Just looked up my stats for November. Six 10p scratch cards awarded resulting in one 30p win and one 50p win and one £1 scratch card awarded - lost.
Haven't been on the Mega prize machine for a while. I'm not missing the 50p to use on such monstrosities as Grabba Dabba Dough.
I originally thought you had to play one of the games shown, but they are only recommended due to taking a 10p (or lower) wager as not all slots do. Simply claim the prize then free to try another game.

And yes, Grabba Dabba Dough was awful, but still had a fair amount of play time on it though when it was paying.

I originally thought you had to play one of the games shown, but they are only recommended due to taking a 10p (or lower) wager as not all slots do. Simply claim the prize then free to try another game.

And yes, Grabba Dabba Dough was awful, but still had a fair amount of play time on it though when it was paying.

I'm thinking they're only recommended because of the 80 bloody percent rtp ;)

Another 10p win and yep, I've now seen the word 'recommended'.
You're never too old to learn!

Oh - and I won 40p on Book of Ra with it. Thanks for the tips!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back