New Slot Announcement Pretty Kitty (Microgaming)

Jd666

Riff Raff
CAG
mm4
Just noticed this on Microgamings Youtube channel.

Its like a 243 way version of Ariana with some Reel Gems graphics thrown in.

Looks set for a June Release.

I like the look of it and could be an interesting release with full screen potential on 243 ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Itching to play this.
I can't wait his long :(

BTW... anyone know a OC where I can deposit as low as 4.50 with paypal

This looks very promising. They have a lot of 243 Ways slots but this Microgaming slot has tons of potential with its features. I just hope getting a bonus isn't tough like it is in other Microgaming slots such as Santa's Wild Ride, Supe It Up or Avalon II.

Looks kitty good

Well, part from the mongeloid graphics and demonic T-1000 representions of cats depicted in this game. But hey, I like cats, I like stacked wilds. Not overly keen on 243- ways but two out of three ain't bad.

Perhaps we should 'purr-ay' that it turns out okay :what:

I like cats, stacked and expanding wilds, also nothing against 243 ways but those gems I dislike greatly (maybe because of Reel Geems which is simply to boring for me). Even J-K-Q-9-10 symbols would be better (if not some other cat related symbols).

Actually the one in the screen grab of the video looks like it's about to eat your soul.

yep its pretty much Ariana with cats, havent compared the paytables but I bet they arent too different :), not a bad slot as long as you know its capability.

it's a 243 way, rather than Ariana's 25 lines. So each symbol does pay less than Arian

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back