President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this in my news feed regarding FOX. That should be enough to never watch Hannity & Co. again. It is a statement from Col. Ralph Peters, a ret. Lt. Col. who worked for Fox quite some time.

" On March 1st, I informed Fox that I would not renew my contract. The purpose of this message to all of you is twofold:

First, I must thank each of you for the cooperation and support you've shown me over the years. Those working off-camera, the bookers and producers, don't often get the recognition you deserve, but I want you to know that I have always appreciated the challenges you face and the skill with which you master them.

Second, I feel compelled to explain why I have to leave. Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to "support and defend the Constitution," and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.

I do not apply the above criticisms in full to Fox Business, where numerous hosts retain a respect for facts and maintain a measure of integrity (nor is every host at Fox News a propaganda mouthpiece--some have shown courage). I have enjoyed and valued my relationship with Fox Business, and I will miss a number of hosts and staff members. You're the grown-ups.

Also, I deeply respect the hard-news reporters at Fox, who continue to do their best as talented professionals in a poisoned environment. These are some of the best men and women in the business..

So, to all of you: Thanks, and, as our president's favorite world leader would say, "Das vidanya.""

and CNN is democratic propaganda and anti trump...the news media is in a terrible state...it's not just fox...new york times...washignton post..etc....if you own it, you can spin the news any way you want...

And another one bites the dust!

Dowd out, McMaster out - replaced by people who adore Mr. T!

Geez, this looks like some cheap clown show, not the US White House! :D :D

PS. Mr. T's tweet at Joe Biden, just hilarious, the US president offering a fistfight. I'll get the popcorn. :D :D

"Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!"

Last edited:
I cant believe that tweet isnt from a parody account. No, its from the President of the United States. :eek2:

He is surely not tweeting about serious issues, like the DOW plunging by 3% because of his so much wanted trade war, that he says he will win soooooo easy!

When the DOW was going up he was tweeting about it nearly every day, not once since it stalled some weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Let's see how many americans and other people Trump and Bolton will get killed. Hopefully you survive 8 months or so.

and CNN is democratic propaganda and anti trump...the news media is in a terrible state...it's not just fox...new york times...washignton post..etc....if you own it, you can spin the news any way you want...

Don't' forget Google and Youtube.

I'm always leery when congress is not out front and center, same goes for the terrorist groups. What are they up to?

As it looks today, the country claiming to be the biggest, best, most tremendous about pretty much anything on this planet will be run by a bunch of cronies and crazies from a propaganda TV news channel and a crooked, cheap real estate braggart! :rolleyes:

Congratulations and good luck! :D

Question comes up where and when will they launch their first preemptive strike!

EDIT: On another note, both, Tillerson and McMaster were fired/"resigned" after they released a strong statement against Russia. Hmmm, so many coincidences in MR. T's world! :rolleyes:

As it looks today, the country claiming to be the biggest, best, most tremendous about pretty much anything on this planet will be run by a bunch of cronies and crazies from a propaganda TV news channel and a crooked, cheap real estate braggart! :rolleyes:

Question comes up where and when will they launch their first preemptive strike!

EDIT: On another note, both, Tillerson and McMaster were fired/"resigned" after they released a strong statement against Russia. Hmmm, so many coincidences in MR. T's world! :rolleyes:
Chill ya beans Harry, he's still got 6 and a half years to go yet :p

-provided Earth still exists at that point :oops:

...there’s a press conference tomorrow....more indictments coming maybe???...

Let's see how many americans and other people Trump and Bolton will get killed. Hopefully you survive 8 months or so.

[...] Question comes up where and when will they launch their first preemptive strike! [...]

Jesus. Bolton.

Big supporter of the invasion of Iraq 2003. Ok to bomb Iran. Pre-emptive strike on NK perfectly legitimate.

Yes. Good luck indeed :p

The media is playing you.

Are you talking about Bolton, stormy’s lawyer and that stupid cd(which wasn’t on news, was on my twitter feed and hopefully media have not reported about it) or just about everything that is happening right now....cuz the news cycle is crazy.

Are you talking about Bolton, stormy’s lawyer and that stupid cd(which wasn’t on news, was on my twitter feed and hopefully media have not reported about it) or just about everything that is happening right now....cuz the news cycle is crazy.

Bolton is regularly on fox and has been for years. I'm familiar with him. Definitely overly hawkish.

I don't need the [TV] MSM and its panels feeding me agenda driven propaganda. I like to hear from the "horses mouth" which is why I try and post a video, it removes bias and you can decide for yourself.

tbh, I'm not following the Stormy Daniels thing. I don't care about it. Just because someone is a piggy does not mean they can't govern. I've worked for bosses that were involved with co-workers, they still did their job.

Were you outraged over Hillary in India, calling women voters, sheep?

Last edited:
I predict Mr T will be impeached before the end of 2019... wanna bet?:D

They're setting him up for a perjury charge if he's not careful. Perjury is an impeachable offence I believe.

You should go read about Mueller and his ties here in Boston.

They're setting him up for a perjury charge if he's not careful. Perjury is an impeachable offence I believe.

You should go read about Mueller and his ties here in Boston.

Setting him up? Doesn’t take much. The man is a liar.

Come on slot master.

He is a liar. We all know that.
Things that can be easily proven. He lies.

Mueller is a republican.
All of the people trump fired were republicans.

Last edited:
Bolton is regularly on fox and has been for years. I'm familiar with him. Definitely overly hawkish.

I don't need the [TV] MSM and its panels feeding me agenda driven propaganda. I like to hear from the "horses mouth" which is why I try and post a video, it removes bias and you can decide for yourself.

tbh, I'm not following the Stormy Daniels thing. I don't care about it. Just because someone is a piggy does not mean they can't govern. I've worked for bosses that were involved with co-workers, they still did their job.

Were you outraged over Hillary in India, calling women voters, sheep?

You are correct. MSM is propoganda on both sides.

I’m not understanding your comment about Hilary.

Setting him up? Doesn’t take much. The man is a liar.

Come on slot master.

He is a liar. We all know that.
Things that can be easily proven. He lies.

Mueller is a republican.
All of the people trump fired were republicans.

I don't think lies are enough unless its under oath.

I don't think lies are enough unless its under oath.

But it doesn’t even make sense....setting him up for perjury?..

all He has to do is answer questions with the truth under oath. How hard is that?

And he won’t be charged with perjury unless he lies deliberately....so this setting him up for perjury is a joke...and more silliness from the likes of rush and roger stone and fox and friends...

He can always take the fifth...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back