President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's why you need to get rid of GOP and Trump. Both are against any kind of change in gun laws. Gonna take time before you elect suitable people for that for sure.

It wasnt that long ago a vote took place where there needed to be 56 votes to change gun laws. Among the voters against it, 4 were democrats.

Also almost half of the GOP support gun changes including a police permit to carry.

Its who is elected into office by the people. Its all about numbers.

It wasnt that long ago a vote took place where there needed to be 56 votes to change gun laws. Among the voters against it, 4 were democrats.

Also almost half of the GOP support gun changes including a police permit to carry.

Its who is elected into office by the people. Its all about numbers.

Yup. Once people starting losing their seats 'cause of support for NRA, then other people might suddenly change their mind. Will be interesting to see what happens in midterm elections. At the moment there are too many voters who vote only to keep their guns. I hope younger voters start changing things in US.

I can cherry pick stats too.

View attachment 89217

Without voicing any other opinion regarding gun violence/mass shootings, I feel that the stat you posted is not the most credible one. It's from CPRC? A site by John Lott, author of the book "More Guns, Less Crime." Not really a unbiased source of data IMO.

Re: Gun research data.

There's a real problem with gun research in the US because of the Dickey Amendment of 1996 (a NRA rider in its finest). Hard to define good policies if research is obstructed in this way.

Without voicing any other opinion regarding gun violence/mass shootings, I feel that the stat you posted is not the most credible one. It's from CPRC? A site by John Lott, author of the book "More Guns, Less Crime." Not really a unbiased source of data IMO.

Just curious as to why its always just the other side, select few who high five each other regardless of content of not seeing the part where I said "I can cherry pick stats too" And then I proceeded to post cherry picked stats.

I mean, its right there in the top of my post. I then proceeded to post a graph that the average population of most countries is 3-5 million people which obviously would never be an argument anywhere on earth.

Just curious as to why its always just the other side, select few who high five each other regardless of content of not seeing the part where I said "I can cherry pick stats too" And then I proceeded to post cherry picked stats.

I mean, its right there in the top of my post. I then proceeded to post a graph that the average population of most countries is 3-5 million people which obviously would never be an argument anywhere on earth.

I did notice the cherry picking. That's why I left it in my quote.

I was just pointing out the trustworthiness of the source. I agree that it was cherry picked. Now was that the only point of that particular post?

Its actually pretty funny the things people of other countries think about others. I have never heard anyone say aboot ever here but I think it probably is said out east. Same thing that we walk around in hockey gear and chug maple syrup :laugh:

Or that all americans say ruff instead of roof or crick instead of creek.

When I do think of the UK or more specifically England though, I think everyone looks like Mr Bean - eats crumpets - drinks tea and watches coronation street all together as a country at the same time every day :laugh:

and this just in...how can you trust anything he says....he is the president of united states...not a business man anymore...and why i am still shocked and surprised by the brazenness of his lies, it still baffles me.....how lazy of him to not know basic facts like this when meeting heads of state...how despicable...how insulting...and what an embarrassment...and yes i posted this...cuz the pro trump people were all over my posts about trade deficits...

"First were the tariffs on Canadian softwood lumber. Then came a trade action over a Canadian jetliner, and duties on newsprint. Most recently the United States and Canada battled over potentially crippling duties on steel and aluminum that President Trump introduced last week.

And all along the two countries have been fighting over renegotiations of the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Now comes the latest slight to Canada from its closest ally and nearest neighbor: a report by
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
on Thursday that Mr. Trump boasted at a private fund-raising event that he made up an assertion that the United States had a trade deficit with Canada during a meeting with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau."

"In fact, Trump did it again, five times, in the very same fundraiser speech in which he told the tale of his attempt to deceive Trudeau. In rapid succession, he gave inaccurate figures for the deficit with Japan (“$100 billion,” though it was $56 billion last year according to U.S. Department of Commerce
), with Mexico (“$100 billion,” though it was $69 billion last year), with China (“$500 billion,” though it was $337 billion last year), with the world (“$800 billion,” though it was $568 billion last year), and with Canada: he claimed in the speech that his guess had been proven right by data, since the U.S. actually does have a $17 billion deficit with Canada.

In fact, the Department of Commerce says, the U.S. had a surplus with Canada of $2.8 billion last year."

Its actually pretty funny the things people of other countries think about others. I have never heard anyone say aboot ever here but I think it probably is said out east. Same thing that we walk around in hockey gear and chug maple syrup :laugh:

Or that all americans say ruff instead of roof or crick instead of creek.

When I do think of the UK or more specifically England though, I think everyone looks like Mr Bean - eats crumpets - drinks tea and watches coronation street all together as a country at the same time every day :laugh:

That is exactly the way England is tho so you are 100% correct in thinking that:p

and this just in...how can you trust anything he says....he is the president of united states...not a business man anymore...and why i am still shocked and surprised by the brazenness of his lies, it still baffles me.....how lazy of him to not know basic facts like this when meeting heads of state...how despicable...how insulting...and what an embarrassment...and yes i posted this...cuz the pro trump people were all over my posts about trade deficits...

"First were the tariffs on Canadian softwood lumber. Then came a trade action over a Canadian jetliner, and duties on newsprint. Most recently the United States and Canada battled over potentially crippling duties on steel and aluminum that President Trump introduced last week.

And all along the two countries have been fighting over renegotiations of the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Now comes the latest slight to Canada from its closest ally and nearest neighbor: a report by
on Thursday that Mr. Trump boasted at a private fund-raising event that he made up an assertion that the United States had a trade deficit with Canada during a meeting with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau."

"In fact, Trump did it again, five times, in the very same fundraiser speech in which he told the tale of his attempt to deceive Trudeau. In rapid succession, he gave inaccurate figures for the deficit with Japan (“$100 billion,” though it was $56 billion last year according to U.S. Department of Commerce
), with Mexico (“$100 billion,” though it was $69 billion last year), with China (“$500 billion,” though it was $337 billion last year), with the world (“$800 billion,” though it was $568 billion last year), and with Canada: he claimed in the speech that his guess had been proven right by data, since the U.S. actually does have a $17 billion deficit with Canada.

In fact, the Department of Commerce says, the U.S. had a surplus with Canada of $2.8 billion last year."

All the features of a crooked secondhand car sales man or realtor! Lie were you can to get an advantage. Nothing new about Mr. T.!

Is all in the family. They regularly lie about their real estate projects. I posted the case were Ivanka faced a court case which was suddenly dismissed after Mr. T's lawyer visited the state attorney's office. That attorney got a large donation from Mr. T a few months later. Well, officially from the lawyer, we know from Mr. Cohen that Mr. T's lawyers are so generous and pay such things from their own pockets! :rolleyes:

It is the same with the tariffs between EU and the US. On average, the US pays 3.9%, the EU a little less with 3.7%. Mr. T, of course, is lying to the US public and only mentions cars, which have higher tariffs for specific reasons. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Update on the steel and aluminum tariffs Mr. T is so eager to impose.

According to multiple German news outlets, Robert Lighthizer proposed to change from imposing tariffs to a quantity limit the EU can export to the US. However, it came with three BIG BUT's:

- EU to act against China for dumping steel (which is not 100% proven to be a big problem or an issue at all)
- cooperate (to put it mildly) with the US in trade negotiations, in plain English "bow without objections to the US demands"
- increase military and defense spending! --> this being the worst.

What is it with Mr. T's obsession for more weapons, more military? I can only assume he is a "yuuuuge" scaredy-cat.

No one in Europe is interested in joining Mr. T's stupid arms race, we had enough gruesome wars in the past 2 centuries to know that more arms are not a solution. Mr. T, the repeated draft dodger and whose grandfather fled from Germany to avoid being drafted, of course loves wars and thinks everyone has to match his megalomania. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Obstruction of justice.
Collusion
Cambridge analytica
Money laundering.
Stormy Daniels
Choose one.
One of these things is gonna take trump down.

Where the heck are the democrats...the GOP....why does everyone think all that is happening is normal...

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe would be one of the top two or three key witnesses in any obstruction of justice case against President Donald Trump. On Friday, Trump’s Attorney General Jeff Sessions destroyed McCabe professionally in a way that could ruin his reputation for telling the truth.

Obstruction of justice.
Collusion
Cambridge analytica
Money laundering.
Stormy Daniels
Choose one.
One of these things is gonna take trump down.

Where the heck are the democrats...the GOP....why does everyone think all that is happening is normal...

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe would be one of the top two or three key witnesses in any obstruction of justice case against President Donald Trump. On Friday, Trump’s Attorney General Jeff Sessions destroyed McCabe professionally in a way that could ruin his reputation for telling the truth.

Watergate Saturday Night Massacre 2.0. Remember that Mr. T practically announced it in a tweet a few months ago, needed to search it:

" FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!" 12:30 PM - 23 Dec 2017

Hence, this wasn't some random event, it was carefully orchestrated by Mr. T! His Mr. Magoo left it right to Friday evening, 26 hours before his retirement, what a coincidence! :rolleyes: And, of course, they do not show or provide clear evidence that justifies the firing.

Anyone still siding with Mr. T must be running around with a giant eye mask and "yuuuuge" cotton balls in their ears. :D

Last edited:
Watergate Saturday Massacre 2.0. Remember that Mr. T practically announced it in a tweet a few months ago, needed to search it:

" FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe is racing the clock to retire with full benefits. 90 days to go?!!!" 12:30 PM - 23 Dec 2017

Hence, this wasn't some random event, it was carefully orchestrated by Mr. T! His Mr. Magoo left it right to Friday evening, 26 hours before his retirement, what a coincidence! :rolleyes: And, of course, they do not show or provide clear evidence that justifies the firing.

Anyone still siding with Mr. T must be running around with a giant eye mask and "yuuuuge" cotton balls in their ears. :D

Not to lessen the pettiness and the Scrooge like behaviour of firing someone two days before retirement ...but I do believe McCabe will make it up in interviews, book deals and possibly being hired by someone in government in the next few days so he can collect his pension....

It’s getting quite convoluted...but there are rumours of official sigint from other countries who turned the russsian phones into hot mic’s...in that Russian meeting that apparently never happened when all this started.

Does anyone here remember how insulted trump and co were at the mere suggestion that they had met with Russians...it was an outright denial...there were no meetings...and then there were emails...and then there was a meeting....and it was about adoption...and then it was about dirt on Clinton...

...Ivanka, jr, Jared and trump...all self serving in a way that this country has never seen before...Business deals were being made before during and after transition...and till this day,..and no one is saying anything...they have set a precedence that will be hard to come back from...

No one will say anything on this thread anymore..

....the trade debacle with Canada showed that their man is a liar and doesn’t know what he’s talking about....

Not to lessen the pettiness and the Scrooge like behaviour of firing someone two days before retirement ...but I do believe McCabe will make it up in interviews, book deals and possibly being hired by someone in government in the next few days so he can collect his pension....

It’s getting quite convoluted...but there are rumours of official sigint from other countries who turned the russsian phones into hot mic’s...in that Russian meeting that apparently never happened when all this started.

Does anyone here remember how insulted trump and co were at the mere suggestion that they had met with Russians...it was an outright denial...there were no meetings...and then there were emails...and then there was a meeting....and it was about adoption...and then it was about dirt on Clinton...

...Ivanka, jr, Jared and trump...all self serving in a way that this country has never seen before...Business deals were being made before during and after transition...and till this day,..and no one is saying anything...they have set a precedence that will be hard to come back from...

No one will say anything on this thread anymore..

....the trade debacle with Canada showed that their man is a liar and doesn’t know what he’s talking about....

RE Job for McCabe, quote from the WP and CBS:

Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) announced Saturday afternoon that he has offered McCabe a job to work on election security in his office, “so that he can reach the needed length of service” to retire.

“My offer of employment to Mr. McCabe is a legitimate offer to work on election security,” Pocan said in a statement. “Free and fair elections are the cornerstone of American democracy and both Republicans and Democrats should be concerned about election integrity.”

Another school shooting, what a sick country. A what point does a country go into crisis mode cause hello, its time.

A cop in each school and metal detectors until these ridiculous minded politicians can figure something out. But hey it seems that letting kids of your country be slain isnt a big enough deal to some of them. Assholes.

Another school shooting, what a sick country. A what point does a country go into crisis mode cause hello, its time.

A cop in each school and metal detectors until these ridiculous minded politicians can figure something out. But hey it seems that letting kids of your country be slain isnt a big enough deal to some of them. Assholes.

its heartbreaking...my nephews and

yup...don't understand it...but yes until real change occurs implement some of these safeguards....

Cops and metal detectors, fine. But really, when will more restrictions be put in place as regards gun ownership/accessibility? It's high time.

Crown prince bragging that Jared was in his pocket...

....Jared Kushner gave away top secret info...People arguing with me on this thread about his security clearance...

Crown prince bragging that Jared was in his pocket...

....Jared Kushner gave away top secret info...People arguing with me on this thread about his security clearance...

And Mr. T is giving it to the Russians! Maybe they should cancel his security clearance too. :D

Been laughing the last half hour as I caught up with the latest news because I hadn't read any in the last 2 days with my latest remarkable run on the reels.

The reason is that Mr. T is fuming because of an info leak. He called Putin to congratulate him for the bogus "election" victory but was specifically told by the "Adult Day Care Center"staff to not do it. Just like the spoiled child that he is, he did it anyway. And somebody did a great job to leak it to the press. :D :D

Question comes up, who should be fuming? :rolleyes: Mr. T or the American people? This guy is in cahoots big time with the Russians, I can see no other reason for his behavior. Remember, the meeting in the oval office with Lavrov and Kislyak where he gave away secret info the US received from Israel? No American press was allowed, only a Russian press photographer. You must be wondering why?

Let's be honest, this administration looks completely like and probably is a play group of naive amateurs with the top man being the biggest one.

Last edited:
And Mr. T is giving it to the Russians! Maybe they should cancel his security clearance too. :D

Been laughing the last half hour as I caught up with the latest news because I hadn't read any in the last 2 days with my latest remarkable run on the reels.

The reason is that Mr. T is fuming because of an info leak. He called Putin to congratulate him for the bogus "election" victory but was specifically told by the "Adult Day Care Center"staff to not do it. Just like the spoiled child that he is, he did it anyway. And somebody did a great job to leak it to the press. :D :D

Question comes up, who should be fuming? :rolleyes: Mr. T or the American people? This guy is in cahoots big time with the Russians, I can see no other reason for his behavior. Remember, the meeting in the oval office with Lavrov and Kislyak where he gave away secret info the US received from Israel? No American press was allowed, only a Russian press photographer. You must be wondering why?

Let's be honest, this administration looks completely like and probably is a play group of naive amateurs with the top man being the biggest one.

The Russians along with Cambridge analytica, wikileaks and alpha banK helped him win the election.

They have something on him besides helping him win the election...and it aint pretty according to the rumours.

Propoganda and fake news....

Found this in my news feed regarding FOX. That should be enough to never watch Hannity & Co. again. It is a statement from Col. Ralph Peters, a ret. Lt. Col. who worked for Fox quite some time.

" On March 1st, I informed Fox that I would not renew my contract. The purpose of this message to all of you is twofold:

First, I must thank each of you for the cooperation and support you've shown me over the years. Those working off-camera, the bookers and producers, don't often get the recognition you deserve, but I want you to know that I have always appreciated the challenges you face and the skill with which you master them.

Second, I feel compelled to explain why I have to leave. Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to "support and defend the Constitution," and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.

I do not apply the above criticisms in full to Fox Business, where numerous hosts retain a respect for facts and maintain a measure of integrity (nor is every host at Fox News a propaganda mouthpiece--some have shown courage). I have enjoyed and valued my relationship with Fox Business, and I will miss a number of hosts and staff members. You're the grown-ups.

Also, I deeply respect the hard-news reporters at Fox, who continue to do their best as talented professionals in a poisoned environment. These are some of the best men and women in the business..

So, to all of you: Thanks, and, as our president's favorite world leader would say, "Das vidanya.""

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back