President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many non-whites in Finland? Not many according to Google, I bet there are more in my state and my state has about 6 million people, similar to Finland.

Get off the hate bandwagon. You're hate for America, Fox and Conservatives is blinding you. You've been indoctrinated, don't you get it?

Did you miss the part about Mexico kicking out Black people, I didn't hear Jose Ramos deny it.

Got any of this bordering you country?

Mass Graves:

Drug tunnels:

Drug Cartels:

I don't hate America or Conservatives. But Trump and Fox are something different.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

So secure your border! Build your silly walls if that makes you feel safer. It's still a stupid idea but whatever. Guess Trump scared you to act irrationally.
We have Russia as a neighbour...plenty of crazy shit there too. Not as bad as in Mexico but still!

We have the happiest immigrants here in Finland. We have a country that works fine in about every area. Always room for improvement but still. And we don't have a dictatorship here like you seem to have in US. Here we need to make compromises. In your country one crazy man can do plenty of damage.

That's the thing isn't it....I don't think many people have just one or the other. I'm 'centre-right' on some issues and pretty liberal on others. The media is doing quite a job in typecasting everyone when there's quite a lot of grey about.

That video of people screaming at the sky, that's what people associate with the delusions of modern lefties. Same thing with Trump supporters, assumptions are made that they're all gun- toting, flag- waving rednecks that are oblivious to modern sensibilities. That's the narrative we're fed daily.....

I think a lot of people on this board share the same passions and have more in common than most would believe. I think most want the best to come out of this presidency as it ultimately affects everyone :cool:

I'm not anything, I can debate either side, pro illegal immigrant, pro gun/anti gun, pro choice/pro life. I'm not ideological about it. I used to beat up the Republicans on entitlements.

I just know when things get out of hand some push back is required. People got fed up and put "T" in, despite his persona.

I know you all think you're the only ones that see/saw it but its actually an insult to mine and others intellect.

I don't hate America or Conservatives. But Trump and Fox are something different.

So secure your border! Build your silly walls if that makes you feel safer. It's still a stupid idea but whatever. Guess Trump scared you to act irrationally.
We have Russia as a neighbour...plenty of crazy shit there too. Not as bad as in Mexico but still!

We have the happiest immigrants here in Finland. We have a country that works fine in about every area. Always room for improvement but still. And we don't have a dictatorship here like you seem to have in US. Here we need to make compromises. In your country one crazy man can do plenty of damage.

You know this has been an issue going back to George Bush, right? Its years later and now way out of hand.

Last edited:
I saw Ralph Peter's many times. He was okay but other military analysts I liked better.

You don't mention them, but you were unhappy with them not hitting the run ways hence my question "Are you second guessing the Military Strategic Planners?"

Where did I say I am unhappy, please learn reading or at least quote what exactly I said. How would I know what they exactly planned, I am not privy to such "top secrets".

I stated the fact that the runway was not hit, one of the biggest targets in an airport but a rather tiny fuel tank to cause a big explosion and fire for the world to see. And that with the high precision capability of a Tomahawk missile. Conclusion from that is that there was no plan to cause big damage to the airport, hence, supporting the argument that the whole thing was just for show.

Mr. T characterized it as a warning shot or something of the like, can't be bothered to search for his exact words. The result is more like - "Assad and Vlad do what you want, we will warn you of any incoming missiles and only hit some random unimportant things but, you know, I have to show the world that I am the man."

Last edited:
Ya so, you never in life discovered something was harder than you thought? I have many times.

Excuses, excuses.... it was Mr. T who signed with "yuuuuge" bravado a contract with the US people containing an entire list of things he will accomplish in the first 100 days. Amazing that he discovers only afterwards that the utmost majority is harder than thought! Who knew? :rolleyes:

Is he that uninformed, uneducated etc. or was he just plain lying as usual?

How many non-whites in Finland? Not many according to Google, I bet there are more in my state and my state has about 6 million people, similar to Finland.

Wow, that is something coming from somebody who probably is himself a descendant of immigrants.

So what is the problem whether they are white or non-white. FYI, whites can be immigrants too. Or are you implying the US is only for whites? Because that is how I understand your argument.

Last edited:
lost again to me, huh.

What you mean lost again to you? Majority still disapproves Trump as they always have. The only time when it was close to 50-50 was after inauguration. Trump didn't try to unite the country so despite your economic status...people just don't like him.

I saw Ralph Peter's many times. He was okay but other military analysts I liked better.

Umm...but that doesn't make his statement any less true even if you liked someone better...does it?

What you mean lost again to you? Majority still disapproves Trump as they always have. The only time when it was close to 50-50 was after inauguration. Trump didn't try to unite the country so despite your economic status...people just don't like him.

Umm...but that doesn't make his statement any less true even if you liked someone better...does it?

I was joking. I heard something about it hitting 50% recently.

You believe him or does it not fit your narrative?

I was joking. I heard something about it hitting 50% recently.

Only in Rasmussen Reports and if you look at those polls...Rasmussen is very different from every other poll. By almost 10 points or so. I don't know why.

You believe him or does it not fit your narrative?

I think he's too eager to bomb the shit out of things. Obama was more restricted kind of guy for sure. He did get bin Laden didn't he?
But when that kind of person tells you that: "I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.", you should believe him.
I mean he's your kind of guy and he's telling you what kind of place Fox has become. So I'm asking you directly. Do you think what he says about FoxNews is true?

Wow, that is something coming from somebody who probably is himself a descendant of immigrants.

So what is the problem whether they are white or non-white. FYI, whites can be immigrants too. Or are you implying the US is only for whites? Because that is how I understand your argument.

He was playing the race card again.

Only in Rasmussen Reports and if you look at those polls...Rasmussen is very different from every other poll. By almost 10 points or so. I don't know why.

I think he's too eager to bomb the shit out of things. Obama was more restricted kind of guy for sure. He did get bin Laden didn't he?
But when that kind of person tells you that: "I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.", you should believe him.
I mean he's your kind of guy and he's telling you what kind of place Fox has become. So I'm asking you directly. Do you think what he says about FoxNews is true?

I don't have any kind of guys, I look for straight-shooters, experts in their field.

However, If I posted that video before you discovered the article as anti-Obama you would tell me he's a Fox mouthpiece propagandist and dismiss it.

All media these days is in an agenda driven frenzy, same for CNN, MSNBC pushing the race card narrative, but believe whatever media you want.

I like some of the Fox reporting, its not hysterical like the others, I watch media all day long and can filter it pretty good at this point but no doubt Fox is pushing back hard.

I don't have any kind of guys, I look for straight-shooters, experts in their field.

However, If I posted that video before you discovered the article as anti-Obama you would tell me he's a Fox mouthpiece propagandist and dismiss it.

All media these days is in an agenda driven frenzy, same for CNN, MSNBC pushing the race card narrative, but believe whatever media you want.

I like some of the Fox reporting, its not hysterical like the others, I watch media all day long and can filter it pretty good at this point but no doubt Fox is pushing back hard.

I'm sure you answered some question...just not mine so I ask you again. Do you think what he says about FoxNews is true? It's a pretty simple yes or no question. Or is this some kind of Tucker lesson where you don't want to deal with the issue and start deflecting and using whataboutisms?

I'm sure you answered some question...just not mine so I ask you again. Do you think what he says about FoxNews is true? It's a pretty simple yes or no question. Or is this some kind of Tucker lesson where you don't want to deal with the issue and start deflecting and using whataboutisms?

Do I believe Ralph Peters on Fox, not fully. I watch enough of it to see a small change but Fox is not covering anything they haven't covered before.

What about whataboutisms? What does that mean?

No offence, but you're a social justice junkie that's why so many things about reality don't sit well with you. Notice how you automatically sided with "open borders" Ramos who has a $6 million house with 20 foot walls according to this site anyway. Tell me again, why an open border with Mexico is a good thing?

I mostly watch Fox Business News except for Tucker which is Fox News. I don't watch Fox n Friends at 6 am on Fox News because they're pro Trump propagandists and somewhat clowns, didn't watch them in the Obama era because they were too Anti-Obama for my blood just like CNN is too Anti-Trump. It gets tiring. Like I said, believe what ever news stories you want.

Do I think there is an illegal-immigration problem, I only posted like videos of the last 3 presidents saying it.

Do I believe Ralph Peters on Fox, not fully. I watch enough of it to see a small change but Fox is not covering anything they haven't covered before.

What about whataboutisms? What does that mean?

No offence, but you're a social justice junkie that's why so many things about reality don't sit well with you. Notice how you automatically sided with "open borders" Ramos who has a $6 million house with 20 foot walls according to this site anyway. Tell me again, why an open border with Mexico is a good thing?

I mostly watch Fox Business News except for Tucker which is Fox News. I don't watch Fox n Friends at 6 am on Fox News because they're pro Trump propagandists and somewhat clowns, didn't watch them in the Obama era because they were too Anti-Obama for my blood just like CNN is too Anti-Trump. It gets tiring. Like I said, believe what ever news stories you want.

Do I think there is an illegal-immigration problem, I only posted like videos of the last 3 presidents saying it.

Whataboutisms are like...if someone asks something about Trump, they answer something with Clinton in it. Like: "do you think Trump colluded with Russia?"... "but what about Clinton campaign? they colluded with Russia!". That's the pattern Tucker tends to use.

Did I say open border with Mexico is a good thing? I said that the wall idea is a stupid idea. Use drones, use technology! Yes stop the illegal immigration, but you don't need to be like Trump to do that. You don't need to conjure up hate against non-white people. That kind of behaviour (and yes that's why I hate him and his personality) just increases hate crimes and racism because he is your president. With his personality he affects your citizens. They learn from the example.

I don't understand what Ramos' house has to do anything with this at all. There's a huge wall somewhere there? All I see is some bushes and a simple low gate.
What Ramos is saying in the interview: Yes there is racism in Mexico too (also in USA). Yes Mexico has problems. Wall is a stupid idea. Sending military to the border is a stupid idea. Trump says many racists things. You need LEGAL IMMIGRATION system that works. Did I miss something important or why you're so upset about the interview? Only problem with that interview that I can see is that Tucker is doing some nice propaganda.

Whataboutisms are like...if someone asks something about Trump, they answer something with Clinton in it. Like: "do you think Trump colluded with Russia?"... "but what about Clinton campaign? they colluded with Russia!". That's the pattern Tucker tends to use.

Did I say open border with Mexico is a good thing? I said that the wall idea is a stupid idea. Use drones, use technology! Yes stop the illegal immigration, but you don't need to be like Trump to do that. You don't need to conjure up hate against non-white people. That kind of behaviour (and yes that's why I hate him and his personality) just increases hate crimes and racism because he is your president. With his personality he affects your citizens. They learn from the example.

I don't understand what Ramos' house has to do anything with this at all. There's a huge wall somewhere there? All I see is some bushes and a simple low gate.
What Ramos is saying in the interview: Yes there is racism in Mexico too (also in USA). Yes Mexico has problems. Wall is a stupid idea. Sending military to the border is a stupid idea. Trump says many racists things. You need LEGAL IMMIGRATION system that works. Did I miss something important or why you're so upset about the interview? Only problem with that interview that I can see is that Tucker is doing some nice propaganda.

yes, I did not bother posting the pic of the 20 foot wall. You can go look for it on Google if you want. I saw it.

You know 1/3 of wall has been built? You know they (the border security where the wall exists) say it works? You know "build the wall" means barriers, drones and tech, right? Well you do now.

You know Bush and Obama sent the National Guard to the border as well?

Everything Tucker said was true. Jose did not rebuff any of it.

You need to go read some more about the US immigration problem.

How ironic you hate the hater. What's that say about you?

yes, I did not bother posting the pic of the 20 foot wall. You can go look for it on Google if you want. I saw it.

You know 1/3 of wall has been built? You know they (the border security where the wall exists) say it works? You know "build the wall" means barriers, drones and tech, right? Well you do now.

You know Bush and Obama sent the National Guard to the border as well?

Everything Tucker said was true. Jose did not rebuff any of it.

You need to go read some more about the US immigration problem.

How ironic you hate the hater. What's that say about you?

Yes I hate the hater. Much like I'd hate Hitler if he were alive. Your guy hates everything non-white.
Does Trump know what "build the wall" means? I got the sense that he meant an actual big wall. But guess you like to intrepret for him.

Yes I hate the hater. Much like I'd hate Hitler if he were alive. Your guy hates everything non-white.
Does Trump know what "build the wall" means? I got the sense that he meant an actual big wall. But guess you like to intrepret for him.

...You know 1/3 of wall has been built? You know they (the border security where the wall exists) say it works? You know "build the wall" means barriers, drones and tech, right? Well you do now.

Yes. And No.

Of the approx 650 miles of existing wall, approx 300 miles of that is 'vehicle barrier fencing' - acknowledged as being pretty useless in keeping out pedestrian traffic. So in reality, the mileage of the wall that can keep out pedestrians- a mixture of primary and secondary fencing - can only be considered as approx 1/6 built.

Your observation that '"build the wall" means barriers, drones and tech" sounds like a WH spin - telling everyone what DT really meant when he actually said..."I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border,and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." He also stated it was going to be an "impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, southern border wall" between the US and Mexico.

The plans for this 'Yuge wall' may well have changed to include barriers, drones and tech - completely understandable considering the enormity of the undertaking - but to imply that this was the original plan" is an insult to mine and others' intellect."

Recognise your own quote here?

Yes. And No.

Of the approx 650 miles of existing wall, approx 300 miles of that is 'vehicle barrier fencing' - acknowledged as being pretty useless in keeping out pedestrian traffic. So in reality, the mileage of the wall that can keep out pedestrians- a mixture of primary and secondary fencing - can only be considered as approx 1/6 built.

Your observation that '"build the wall" means barriers, drones and tech" sounds like a WH spin - telling everyone what DT really meant when he actually said..."I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border,and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." He also stated it was going to be an "impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful, southern border wall" between the US and Mexico.

The plans for this 'Yuge wall' may well have changed to include barriers, drones and tech - completely understandable considering the enormity of the undertaking - but to imply that this was the original plan" is an insult to mine and others' intellect."

Recognise your own quote here?

Go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back