President Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like when a dog chases his tail.
1. Not wrong on military spending. I asked whether bringing home 2,000 US troops would be enough to fix the entire infrastructure. You linked the two with your examples of infrastructure issues, I didn't.
2. Not wrong on infrastructure. Fact is that infrastructure is mainly the responsibility of state and local governments. And i merely asked how many have responded positively to Mr. T's "wonderful" proposal. According to him in 2017 it should have been much easier than health care or tax bill.
3. Not wrong on USA warning Assad. In case you haven't read or just play clueless, Russia and Syria allies. I can post you the meaning of "allies" if you need it.

Again, please take some English reading classes, since you really seem to be on an elementary school level.

You are wrong. Everything you are posting is factually wrong. You have been given proof and links and everything you are disagreeing with and your response is basically "no I am not". I am not the only one noticing you are just posting whatever you feel like and when called on it you just go in crazy circles. Another thing im noticing is that the more you dont read things, or research and just post whatever that when you get called on your constant BS, you resort to these reading comments.

There is an infrastructure budget. How can you argue this?

You made a post about the military spending and suggested 2000 soldiers had no impact. You acted like they arent spending enough to make a difference. I post the correct amounts which is 11.5 million per day. So over 11 million dollars a day isnt saving enough money to put towards anything cause you said so?

Please post proof of the USA warning Assad. Actually start posting some proof to the claims you make or im going to stop reading your posts cause its just a giant pile nothingness.

I honestly think you are just trolling now.

You are wrong. Everything you are posting is factually wrong. You have been given proof and links and everything you are disagreeing with and your response is basically "no I am not". I am not the only one noticing you are just posting whatever you feel like and when called on it you just go in crazy circles. Another thing im noticing is that the more you dont read things, or research and just post whatever that when you get called on your constant BS, you resort to these reading comments.

You made a post about the military spending and suggested 2000 soldiers had no impact. You acted like they arent spending enough to make a difference. I post the correct amounts which is 11.5 million per day. So over 11 million dollars a day isnt saving enough money to put towards anything cause you said so?

Please post proof of the USA warning Assad. Actually start posting some proof to the claims you make or im going to stop reading your posts cause its just a giant pile nothingness.

Losing the plot, eh? Getting riled up in your little box because I just won't shut up? Still haven't learned to read?

Where in heavens did I argue that there is or isn't an infrastructure budget? Show me one bloody line!
And where did I say it had no impact to bring home 2,000 soldiers. I asked whether you think it will be enough to fix the entire infrastructure. And you know exactly that by saying "i want to start fixing the nation", Mr. T wasn't referring to the infrastructure only.

Post proof that Assad wasn't warned. I am not privy to conversations between Vlad and Assad, but you can read it on every news page on this planet that with Mr. T informing his buddy Vlad, it is pretty clear that Assad was informed. Fact is Russia and Syria are allies in the war, the US and Russia are not as they support different groups. The US tells Russia about the missile strike (as non-ally) and you seriously think that Russia does not exchange such information with its ally? Who are you trying to kid here other then yourselves?

Have you ever watched the impact of a missile with a caliber of the Tomahawk? 59 of them "rained" down on the airbase and none of them hit any of the vital infrastructure. A fuel tank to have a nice fire for the world to see. Just imagine the runway is X-times easier to hit than a rather small fuel tank, yet they miss the runway and miraculously manage to hit that tiny target!

A verification found that the few planes that were hit by missiles were non-active planes. The Syrian air-force flew their next mission hours after the strike.

The US could have saved themselves all $17 trillion or whatever the number is, if they would not have been sooooo itching to have another war. The world would have been certainly better off without the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan.

And yeah - BS, pile of nothingness - only the super-informed lockinlove knows it all and can post facts. Keep it up. :rolleyes:

Please post proof of the USA warning Assad.

It is unlikely the USA warned Assad directly. However it was confirmed by a Pentagon spokesman (Jeff Davis) that Russia was warned of the impending attack.

As Russia are very close allies of Assad, and as they considered the attack by the USA on the Shayrat Air Base a violation of International law, it is inconceivable that they would not have warned Assad themselves.

Therefore indirectly rather than directly, the USA did in fact warn Assad.

Its his reputation.

Losing the plot, eh? Getting riled up in your little box because I just won't shut up? Still haven't learned to read?

Where in heavens did I argue that there is or isn't an infrastructure budget? Show me one bloody line!
And where did I say it had no impact to bring home 2,000 soldiers. I asked whether you think it will be enough to fix the entire infrastructure. And you know exactly that by saying "i want to start fixing the nation", Mr. T wasn't referring to the infrastructure only.

Post proof that Assad wasn't warned. I am not privy to conversations between Vlad and Assad, but you can read it on every news page on this planet that with Mr. T informing his buddy Vlad, it is pretty clear that Assad was informed. Fact is Russia and Syria are allies in the war, the US and Russia are not as they support different groups. The US tells Russia about the missile strike (as non-ally) and you seriously think that Russia does not exchange such information with its ally? Who are you trying to kid here other then yourselves?

Have you ever watched the impact of a missile with a caliber of the Tomahawk? 59 of them "rained" down on the airbase and none of them hit any of the vital infrastructure. A fuel tank to have a nice fire for the world to see. Just imagine the runway is X-times easier to hit than a rather small fuel tank, yet they miss the runway and miraculously manage to hit that tiny target!

A verification found that the few planes that were hit by missiles were non-active planes. The Syrian air-force flew their next mission hours after the strike.

The US could have saved themselves all $17 trillion or whatever the number is, if they would not have been sooooo itching to have another war. The world would have been certainly better off without the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan.

And yeah - BS, pile of nothingness - only the super-informed lockinlove knows it all and can post facts. Keep it up. :rolleyes:

Why do you second guess the Military Strategic planners?

As far as I know infrastructure spending has typically been something where both sides of the isle(congress) could agree upon, hence "T"s remark that it could have been easier to get through congress than Healthcare or Tax reform where both sides are more opposed.

Check those comments under that video. That's the kind of comments there are always in FoxNews section. Right-wing is just full of hate.
Youtube is like the Wild West. The unregulated comments on there are enough to make your eyes water :eek2:

I guess they simply can't moderate it, so people take advantage.

I don't know about FoxNews though. They should do more I assume, but likely they don't see most comments as offensive.

Check those comments under that video. That's the kind of comments there are always in FoxNews section. Right-wing is just full of hate.

Found something huh, except the actual video content.

Youtube is like the Wild West. The unregulated comments on there are enough to make your eyes water :eek2:

I guess they simply can't moderate it, so people take advantage.

I don't know about FoxNews though. They should do more I assume, but likely they don't see most comments as offensive.

I'm more interested in the actual issue than a bunch of youtuber's comments.
I seldom read them but I think you'll find similar on CNN videos.

I'm more interested in the actual issue than a bunch of youtuber's comments.
I seldom read them but I think you'll find similar on CNN videos.

So that mexican guy is very respectful there and Tucker is trying tell how drug infested Mexico is. And these whataboutisms...sooo maybe US is a racist country...but what about Mexico! Whataboutisms are almost a trademark for Fox already...when accusing Trump of something (and they know it's true)...instead of debating what Trump does/says they always go to something like: "yeah but Clinton was so bad...or Obama administration..." etc. And that guy really was respectful there so those hate comments for the video are something that tells alot about the right-wing. You find me CNN video with that kind of hateful comments.

We liberals/left-wing/hippies keep attacking Trump for a good reason and besides he's the one who has the power. I can't remember liberals attacking conservatives like these right-wing people keep doing. Lockinlove's every other word is: "liberal"...slight exaggaration but you know what I'm saying.

We liberals/left-wing/hippies keep attacking Trump for a good reason and besides he's the one who has the power. I can't remember liberals attacking conservatives like these right-wing people keep doing. Lockinlove's every other word is: "liberal"...slight exaggaration but you know what I'm saying.
That's the thing isn't it....I don't think many people have just one or the other. I'm 'centre-right' on some issues and pretty liberal on others. The media is doing quite a job in typecasting everyone when there's quite a lot of grey about.

That video of people screaming at the sky, that's what people associate with the delusions of modern lefties. Same thing with Trump supporters, assumptions are made that they're all gun- toting, flag- waving rednecks that are oblivious to modern sensibilities. That's the narrative we're fed daily.....

I think a lot of people on this board share the same passions and have more in common than most would believe. I think most want the best to come out of this presidency as it ultimately affects everyone :cool:

That's the thing isn't it....I don't think many people have just one or the other. I'm 'centre-right' on some issues and pretty liberal on others. The media is doing quite a job in typecasting everyone when there's quite a lot of grey about.

That video of people screaming at the sky, that's what people associate with the delusions of modern lefties. Same thing with Trump supporters, assumptions are made that they're all gun- toting, flag- waving rednecks that are oblivious to modern sensibilities. That's the narrative we're fed daily.....

I think a lot of people on this board share the same passions and have more in common than most would believe. I think most want the best to come out of this presidency as it ultimately affects everyone :cool:

Yeah and that's an impeachment :p Trump certainly brought all kinds of bad sides (from us) to light. Hopefully we all learned something from this presidency and never repeat this again.

Its his reputation.

I see the Fox News Propaganda Channel fan and Mr. T's head cheerleader are joining forces. How cute is that! :D :rolleyes:

Good to see that Mr. T' propaganda worked well on both you. He could shoot somebody in the street and you would still love and defend him. Keep it Up! :D

As far as I know infrastructure spending has typically been something where both sides of the isle(congress) could agree upon, hence "T"s remark that it could have been easier to get through congress than Healthcare or Tax reform where both sides are more opposed.

According to Mr. T all three were "SO EASY!"

I voted conservative all my life but it is good fun to see how the two Mr. T "fans" try to push me to the far left! :D

Mr. T is anything but conservative. He is an opportunist, switching his beliefs more often than his wives and lovers.

So that mexican guy is very respectful there and Tucker is trying tell how drug infested Mexico is. And these whataboutisms...sooo maybe US is a racist country...but what about Mexico! Whataboutisms are almost a trademark for Fox already...when accusing Trump of something (and they know it's true)...instead of debating what Trump does/says they always go to something like: "yeah but Clinton was so bad...or Obama administration..." etc. And that guy really was respectful there so those hate comments for the video are something that tells alot about the right-wing. You find me CNN video with that kind of hateful comments.

How many non-whites in Finland? Not many according to Google, I bet there are more in my state and my state has about 6 million people, similar to Finland.

Get off the hate bandwagon. You're hate for America, Fox and Conservatives is blinding you. You've been indoctrinated, don't you get it?

Did you miss the part about Mexico kicking out Black people, I didn't hear Jose Ramos deny it.

Got any of this bordering your country?

Mass Graves:

Drug tunnels:

Drug Cartels:

Last edited:

Perhaps you're upset that "T" does not fit your vision, hence the constant bash fest? Perhaps the same for your vision for America?

Where do I mention Military Strategic Planners? :what:

You don't mention them, but you were unhappy with them not hitting the run ways hence my question "Are you second guessing the Military Strategic Planners?"

Yeah and that's an impeachment :p Trump certainly brought all kinds of bad sides (from us) to light. Hopefully we all learned something from this presidency and never repeat this again.

Where is he in the polls now? Up? Down? No change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back